Mariah Carey Changes Album Title and Pushes Date
Mariah Carey has made some changes in her upcoming release. Instead of sticking with the old title, Carey has decided to change the eleventh album's name from "That Chick" to "E=MC²". She has also pushed the release date from April 1 to April 15.
The first single from the album, "Touch My Body" has been released on radio outlets yesterday (February 12) and has roamed on file sharing websites. The single which will be released physically on February 19 was produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream, the latter was responsible for Rihanna's Grammy-winning single "Umbrella".
A video for the single has also been shot under the direction of "Rush Hour" series filmmaker Brett Ratner who had previously also worked on many Carey's videos like "Thank God I Found You" and "We Belong Together". According to Carey's official website, the video was shot in Los Angeles and features guest appearance from Jack McBrayer who is mostly known as Kenneth in "30 Rock". Its premiere is expected to be in the coming weeks.
Carey's "E=MC²" also boast productions from will.i.am, Bryan Michael Cox, DJ Toomp, Danja, Jermaine Dupri and many more. Meanwhile, collaborators include Damian Marley and T-Pain.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'