Mariah Carey Changes Album Title and Pushes Date
Mariah Carey has made some changes in her upcoming release. Instead of sticking with the old title, Carey has decided to change the eleventh album's name from "That Chick" to "E=MC²". She has also pushed the release date from April 1 to April 15.
The first single from the album, "Touch My Body" has been released on radio outlets yesterday (February 12) and has roamed on file sharing websites. The single which will be released physically on February 19 was produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream, the latter was responsible for Rihanna's Grammy-winning single "Umbrella".
A video for the single has also been shot under the direction of "Rush Hour" series filmmaker Brett Ratner who had previously also worked on many Carey's videos like "Thank God I Found You" and "We Belong Together". According to Carey's official website, the video was shot in Los Angeles and features guest appearance from Jack McBrayer who is mostly known as Kenneth in "30 Rock". Its premiere is expected to be in the coming weeks.
Carey's "E=MC²" also boast productions from will.i.am, Bryan Michael Cox, DJ Toomp, Danja, Jermaine Dupri and many more. Meanwhile, collaborators include Damian Marley and T-Pain.
More Mariah Carey News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'