Mariah Carey Changes Album Title and Pushes Date
Mariah Carey has made some changes in her upcoming release. Instead of sticking with the old title, Carey has decided to change the eleventh album's name from "That Chick" to "E=MC²". She has also pushed the release date from April 1 to April 15.
The first single from the album, "Touch My Body" has been released on radio outlets yesterday (February 12) and has roamed on file sharing websites. The single which will be released physically on February 19 was produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream, the latter was responsible for Rihanna's Grammy-winning single "Umbrella".
A video for the single has also been shot under the direction of "Rush Hour" series filmmaker Brett Ratner who had previously also worked on many Carey's videos like "Thank God I Found You" and "We Belong Together". According to Carey's official website, the video was shot in Los Angeles and features guest appearance from Jack McBrayer who is mostly known as Kenneth in "30 Rock". Its premiere is expected to be in the coming weeks.
Carey's "E=MC²" also boast productions from will.i.am, Bryan Michael Cox, DJ Toomp, Danja, Jermaine Dupri and many more. Meanwhile, collaborators include Damian Marley and T-Pain.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic