Eva Mendes Taking Break from Rehab
Eva Mendes leaves rehab, temporarily.
The actress who's been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan was treated last year for her drinking problem, was spotted out and about in the Hollywood Hills.
Reports that Mendes had checked out of the program started swirling after she was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday, February 6. She, according to multiple Internet reports, kept her head lowered as she visited a friend's house with her boyfriend, George Gargurevich, by her side.
Speaking on that matter, a representative for Mendes issued a statement Thursday, February 7, saying "Eva is attending to some personal business in Los Angeles and intends to return to complete her treatment shortly."
It was officially confirmed last Friday, February 1 that Mendes was tackling some "personal issues" and was taking some professional support. It was reported at that time that she'd been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge for several weeks.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'