Eva Mendes Taking Break from Rehab
Eva Mendes leaves rehab, temporarily.
The actress who's been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan was treated last year for her drinking problem, was spotted out and about in the Hollywood Hills.
Reports that Mendes had checked out of the program started swirling after she was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday, February 6. She, according to multiple Internet reports, kept her head lowered as she visited a friend's house with her boyfriend, George Gargurevich, by her side.
Speaking on that matter, a representative for Mendes issued a statement Thursday, February 7, saying "Eva is attending to some personal business in Los Angeles and intends to return to complete her treatment shortly."
It was officially confirmed last Friday, February 1 that Mendes was tackling some "personal issues" and was taking some professional support. It was reported at that time that she'd been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge for several weeks.
More Eva Mendes News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal