Eva Mendes Taking Break from Rehab
Eva Mendes leaves rehab, temporarily.
The actress who's been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan was treated last year for her drinking problem, was spotted out and about in the Hollywood Hills.
Reports that Mendes had checked out of the program started swirling after she was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday, February 6. She, according to multiple Internet reports, kept her head lowered as she visited a friend's house with her boyfriend, George Gargurevich, by her side.
Speaking on that matter, a representative for Mendes issued a statement Thursday, February 7, saying "Eva is attending to some personal business in Los Angeles and intends to return to complete her treatment shortly."
It was officially confirmed last Friday, February 1 that Mendes was tackling some "personal issues" and was taking some professional support. It was reported at that time that she'd been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge for several weeks.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna