Eva Mendes Taking Break from Rehab
Eva Mendes leaves rehab, temporarily.
The actress who's been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan was treated last year for her drinking problem, was spotted out and about in the Hollywood Hills.
Reports that Mendes had checked out of the program started swirling after she was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday, February 6. She, according to multiple Internet reports, kept her head lowered as she visited a friend's house with her boyfriend, George Gargurevich, by her side.
Speaking on that matter, a representative for Mendes issued a statement Thursday, February 7, saying "Eva is attending to some personal business in Los Angeles and intends to return to complete her treatment shortly."
It was officially confirmed last Friday, February 1 that Mendes was tackling some "personal issues" and was taking some professional support. It was reported at that time that she'd been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge for several weeks.
More Eva Mendes News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns