Eva Mendes Taking Break from Rehab
Eva Mendes leaves rehab, temporarily.
The actress who's been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan was treated last year for her drinking problem, was spotted out and about in the Hollywood Hills.
Reports that Mendes had checked out of the program started swirling after she was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday, February 6. She, according to multiple Internet reports, kept her head lowered as she visited a friend's house with her boyfriend, George Gargurevich, by her side.
Speaking on that matter, a representative for Mendes issued a statement Thursday, February 7, saying "Eva is attending to some personal business in Los Angeles and intends to return to complete her treatment shortly."
It was officially confirmed last Friday, February 1 that Mendes was tackling some "personal issues" and was taking some professional support. It was reported at that time that she'd been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge for several weeks.
More Eva Mendes News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed