Stacy Ferguson Named the New Face of MAC's Viva Glam Cosmetics
Is a music performer and fashion spectator, Stacy Ferguson is branching her career out. The Black Eyed Peas singer has just recently been named the new face of MAC's Viva Glam cosmetics.
Becoming the next after Dita Von Teese who backed the brand's last campaign, Fergie commented "I have been a fan of Viva Glam for a long time - I have been following the campaign for years and I think it's a great outreach. MAC picks people like RuPaul, Mary J. Blige - people that are a little controversial and aren't afraid to speak their minds. I'm very proud to be a part of it."
MAC Viva Glam is a line that supports the Mac AIDS Fund.
In other Fergie news, she and her actor fiance Josh Duhamel have recently been included in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, being named the Sexiest Couple.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'