Stacy Ferguson Named the New Face of MAC's Viva Glam Cosmetics
Is a music performer and fashion spectator, Stacy Ferguson is branching her career out. The Black Eyed Peas singer has just recently been named the new face of MAC's Viva Glam cosmetics.
Becoming the next after Dita Von Teese who backed the brand's last campaign, Fergie commented "I have been a fan of Viva Glam for a long time - I have been following the campaign for years and I think it's a great outreach. MAC picks people like RuPaul, Mary J. Blige - people that are a little controversial and aren't afraid to speak their minds. I'm very proud to be a part of it."
MAC Viva Glam is a line that supports the Mac AIDS Fund.
In other Fergie news, she and her actor fiance Josh Duhamel have recently been included in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, being named the Sexiest Couple.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date