Stacy Ferguson Named the New Face of MAC's Viva Glam Cosmetics
Is a music performer and fashion spectator, Stacy Ferguson is branching her career out. The Black Eyed Peas singer has just recently been named the new face of MAC's Viva Glam cosmetics.
Becoming the next after Dita Von Teese who backed the brand's last campaign, Fergie commented "I have been a fan of Viva Glam for a long time - I have been following the campaign for years and I think it's a great outreach. MAC picks people like RuPaul, Mary J. Blige - people that are a little controversial and aren't afraid to speak their minds. I'm very proud to be a part of it."
MAC Viva Glam is a line that supports the Mac AIDS Fund.
In other Fergie news, she and her actor fiance Josh Duhamel have recently been included in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, being named the Sexiest Couple.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart