Stacy Ferguson Named the New Face of MAC's Viva Glam Cosmetics
Is a music performer and fashion spectator, Stacy Ferguson is branching her career out. The Black Eyed Peas singer has just recently been named the new face of MAC's Viva Glam cosmetics.
Becoming the next after Dita Von Teese who backed the brand's last campaign, Fergie commented "I have been a fan of Viva Glam for a long time - I have been following the campaign for years and I think it's a great outreach. MAC picks people like RuPaul, Mary J. Blige - people that are a little controversial and aren't afraid to speak their minds. I'm very proud to be a part of it."
MAC Viva Glam is a line that supports the Mac AIDS Fund.
In other Fergie news, she and her actor fiance Josh Duhamel have recently been included in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, being named the Sexiest Couple.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017