Stacy Ferguson Named the New Face of MAC's Viva Glam Cosmetics
Is a music performer and fashion spectator, Stacy Ferguson is branching her career out. The Black Eyed Peas singer has just recently been named the new face of MAC's Viva Glam cosmetics.
Becoming the next after Dita Von Teese who backed the brand's last campaign, Fergie commented "I have been a fan of Viva Glam for a long time - I have been following the campaign for years and I think it's a great outreach. MAC picks people like RuPaul, Mary J. Blige - people that are a little controversial and aren't afraid to speak their minds. I'm very proud to be a part of it."
MAC Viva Glam is a line that supports the Mac AIDS Fund.
In other Fergie news, she and her actor fiance Josh Duhamel have recently been included in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, being named the Sexiest Couple.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce