Amy Winehouse Admitted to Hospital After Suffering Dangerous Levels of Dehydration
Amy Winehouse experienced a down low in the process of kicking her drug addiction as she was admitted to a hospital on Wednesday, January 30 for what was said as "dangerous levels" of dehydration.
The British troubled singer was rushed to private London Clinic, which is located around the corner from Capio Nightingale hospital, where she is undergoing rehab, on Wednesday evening under a false name.
Speaking on Amy's condition, a source told British newspaper the Sun, "Amy was looking very pale and thin. She looked ropey and exhausted. Let's hope she hasn't taken a turn for the worse."
Amy's father, Mitchell Winehouse, confirmed his daughter was suffering "horrific" withdrawal symptoms, saying "Amy is OK. She is making progress but will be in rehab for a long time."
Mitchell, according to various reports, has said that he thinks it's too soon for Amy to leave rehab for the sake of the forthcoming Grammy Awards, where she's been nominated for six Grammy categories.
"I'm not sure the Grammys are going to happen," he said. "I don't want her to go - I think it might be a bit too soon for her. She's not well - that's why she's in rehab."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans