Amy Winehouse Admitted to Hospital After Suffering Dangerous Levels of Dehydration
Amy Winehouse experienced a down low in the process of kicking her drug addiction as she was admitted to a hospital on Wednesday, January 30 for what was said as "dangerous levels" of dehydration.
The British troubled singer was rushed to private London Clinic, which is located around the corner from Capio Nightingale hospital, where she is undergoing rehab, on Wednesday evening under a false name.
Speaking on Amy's condition, a source told British newspaper the Sun, "Amy was looking very pale and thin. She looked ropey and exhausted. Let's hope she hasn't taken a turn for the worse."
Amy's father, Mitchell Winehouse, confirmed his daughter was suffering "horrific" withdrawal symptoms, saying "Amy is OK. She is making progress but will be in rehab for a long time."
Mitchell, according to various reports, has said that he thinks it's too soon for Amy to leave rehab for the sake of the forthcoming Grammy Awards, where she's been nominated for six Grammy categories.
"I'm not sure the Grammys are going to happen," he said. "I don't want her to go - I think it might be a bit too soon for her. She's not well - that's why she's in rehab."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes