Amy Winehouse Admitted to Hospital After Suffering Dangerous Levels of Dehydration
Amy Winehouse experienced a down low in the process of kicking her drug addiction as she was admitted to a hospital on Wednesday, January 30 for what was said as "dangerous levels" of dehydration.
The British troubled singer was rushed to private London Clinic, which is located around the corner from Capio Nightingale hospital, where she is undergoing rehab, on Wednesday evening under a false name.
Speaking on Amy's condition, a source told British newspaper the Sun, "Amy was looking very pale and thin. She looked ropey and exhausted. Let's hope she hasn't taken a turn for the worse."
Amy's father, Mitchell Winehouse, confirmed his daughter was suffering "horrific" withdrawal symptoms, saying "Amy is OK. She is making progress but will be in rehab for a long time."
Mitchell, according to various reports, has said that he thinks it's too soon for Amy to leave rehab for the sake of the forthcoming Grammy Awards, where she's been nominated for six Grammy categories.
"I'm not sure the Grammys are going to happen," he said. "I don't want her to go - I think it might be a bit too soon for her. She's not well - that's why she's in rehab."
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online