Amy Winehouse Admitted to Hospital After Suffering Dangerous Levels of Dehydration
Amy Winehouse experienced a down low in the process of kicking her drug addiction as she was admitted to a hospital on Wednesday, January 30 for what was said as "dangerous levels" of dehydration.
The British troubled singer was rushed to private London Clinic, which is located around the corner from Capio Nightingale hospital, where she is undergoing rehab, on Wednesday evening under a false name.
Speaking on Amy's condition, a source told British newspaper the Sun, "Amy was looking very pale and thin. She looked ropey and exhausted. Let's hope she hasn't taken a turn for the worse."
Amy's father, Mitchell Winehouse, confirmed his daughter was suffering "horrific" withdrawal symptoms, saying "Amy is OK. She is making progress but will be in rehab for a long time."
Mitchell, according to various reports, has said that he thinks it's too soon for Amy to leave rehab for the sake of the forthcoming Grammy Awards, where she's been nominated for six Grammy categories.
"I'm not sure the Grammys are going to happen," he said. "I don't want her to go - I think it might be a bit too soon for her. She's not well - that's why she's in rehab."
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club