Johnny Depp's Singer Partner Caught Lip-Synching
French singer Vanessa Paradis has been accused of lip-synching when she performed at this year's NRJ Music Awards that was held on Saturday, January 26 in Cannes, France. The long-time partner of Johnny Depp was caught mouthing her lyrics with no presence of microphone.
Paradis was due to perform her song 'O'J'Te Vois' when she went on-stage without her microphone, leading to speculations that she mimed her words. She was also slammed for a disappointing stage act sending an audience to say "I'm very disappointed. Her album is very good, but she acted as if she didn't want to be here."
Paradis was nominated for two categories in the French awards event. She was up for Best French Female Artist while her song 'O'J'Te Vois' was nominated for Best French song but she lost it to Jenifer while her song gave up the title to Christophe Mae's 'On s'attache'.
Paradis who has two children with Depp, has spawned five French studio albums which three of them peaked at #1 on the local chart.
More Johnny Depp News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory