Johnny Depp's Singer Partner Caught Lip-Synching
French singer Vanessa Paradis has been accused of lip-synching when she performed at this year's NRJ Music Awards that was held on Saturday, January 26 in Cannes, France. The long-time partner of Johnny Depp was caught mouthing her lyrics with no presence of microphone.
Paradis was due to perform her song 'O'J'Te Vois' when she went on-stage without her microphone, leading to speculations that she mimed her words. She was also slammed for a disappointing stage act sending an audience to say "I'm very disappointed. Her album is very good, but she acted as if she didn't want to be here."
Paradis was nominated for two categories in the French awards event. She was up for Best French Female Artist while her song 'O'J'Te Vois' was nominated for Best French song but she lost it to Jenifer while her song gave up the title to Christophe Mae's 'On s'attache'.
Paradis who has two children with Depp, has spawned five French studio albums which three of them peaked at #1 on the local chart.
More Johnny Depp News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'