Johnny Depp's Singer Partner Caught Lip-Synching
French singer Vanessa Paradis has been accused of lip-synching when she performed at this year's NRJ Music Awards that was held on Saturday, January 26 in Cannes, France. The long-time partner of Johnny Depp was caught mouthing her lyrics with no presence of microphone.
Paradis was due to perform her song 'O'J'Te Vois' when she went on-stage without her microphone, leading to speculations that she mimed her words. She was also slammed for a disappointing stage act sending an audience to say "I'm very disappointed. Her album is very good, but she acted as if she didn't want to be here."
Paradis was nominated for two categories in the French awards event. She was up for Best French Female Artist while her song 'O'J'Te Vois' was nominated for Best French song but she lost it to Jenifer while her song gave up the title to Christophe Mae's 'On s'attache'.
Paradis who has two children with Depp, has spawned five French studio albums which three of them peaked at #1 on the local chart.
More Johnny Depp News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake