Pamela Anderson Dons Lettuce Bikini for PETA
Is a vegetarian, an advocate for animal rights, and an active member of the animal protection organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Pamela Anderson takes her clothes off for PETA's new lettuce ad.
The busty blonde shows off her curvy figure, posing naked with lettuce leaves strategically placed covering her breasts and lower part. Check out Pammy's PETA's lettuce ad after this news.
As a member of PETA, Pammy has been against the use of fur and stripped down for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" advertising campaign. She has also actively campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken and later made a video about KFC's treatment of chickens.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'