Pamela Anderson Dons Lettuce Bikini for PETA
Is a vegetarian, an advocate for animal rights, and an active member of the animal protection organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Pamela Anderson takes her clothes off for PETA's new lettuce ad.
The busty blonde shows off her curvy figure, posing naked with lettuce leaves strategically placed covering her breasts and lower part. Check out Pammy's PETA's lettuce ad after this news.
As a member of PETA, Pammy has been against the use of fur and stripped down for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" advertising campaign. She has also actively campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken and later made a video about KFC's treatment of chickens.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'