Pamela Anderson Dons Lettuce Bikini for PETA
Is a vegetarian, an advocate for animal rights, and an active member of the animal protection organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Pamela Anderson takes her clothes off for PETA's new lettuce ad.
The busty blonde shows off her curvy figure, posing naked with lettuce leaves strategically placed covering her breasts and lower part. Check out Pammy's PETA's lettuce ad after this news.
As a member of PETA, Pammy has been against the use of fur and stripped down for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" advertising campaign. She has also actively campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken and later made a video about KFC's treatment of chickens.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake