Pamela Anderson Dons Lettuce Bikini for PETA
Is a vegetarian, an advocate for animal rights, and an active member of the animal protection organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Pamela Anderson takes her clothes off for PETA's new lettuce ad.
The busty blonde shows off her curvy figure, posing naked with lettuce leaves strategically placed covering her breasts and lower part. Check out Pammy's PETA's lettuce ad after this news.
As a member of PETA, Pammy has been against the use of fur and stripped down for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" advertising campaign. She has also actively campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken and later made a video about KFC's treatment of chickens.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer