Pamela Anderson Dons Lettuce Bikini for PETA
Is a vegetarian, an advocate for animal rights, and an active member of the animal protection organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Pamela Anderson takes her clothes off for PETA's new lettuce ad.
The busty blonde shows off her curvy figure, posing naked with lettuce leaves strategically placed covering her breasts and lower part. Check out Pammy's PETA's lettuce ad after this news.
As a member of PETA, Pammy has been against the use of fur and stripped down for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" advertising campaign. She has also actively campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken and later made a video about KFC's treatment of chickens.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa