Dr. Dre Assisting in The Game's Final Album
Stemming from his decision to quit from music industry, The Game has prepared the album, which would be his last, in his utmost effort. The rapper re-united with Dr. Dre, the producer who found his mixtape in early of his career and signed him to Aftermath.
MTV.com reported that The Game's album titled 'LAX' is 80 per cent complete and should be ready to be dropped this Spring. He is still recording in Miami and Los Angeles with producers like Dre, Scott Storch and Cool & Dre. Black Wall Street DJ Nu Jersey Devil revealed, "(Dr. Dre) dropped some stuff off.But I’m not sure if Game did anything to them yet."
Devil also confirmed Game's departure from music industry saying, "He's fed up with all the BS. Unless something tremendous happens with this album, he'll probably fall back and play the executive role. But this album is sounding better than his first two. He's at his peak. I'mma do everything in my power to keep him going. I think everything will be good."
The Game announced his exit from music while performing in Los Angeles with Nas and will.i.am on New Year's Eve. According to rep from his record label, Black Wall Street Europe, the rapper said that 'LAX' will be dropped in June 2008.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences