Dr. Dre Assisting in The Game's Final Album
Stemming from his decision to quit from music industry, The Game has prepared the album, which would be his last, in his utmost effort. The rapper re-united with Dr. Dre, the producer who found his mixtape in early of his career and signed him to Aftermath.
MTV.com reported that The Game's album titled 'LAX' is 80 per cent complete and should be ready to be dropped this Spring. He is still recording in Miami and Los Angeles with producers like Dre, Scott Storch and Cool & Dre. Black Wall Street DJ Nu Jersey Devil revealed, "(Dr. Dre) dropped some stuff off.But I’m not sure if Game did anything to them yet."
Devil also confirmed Game's departure from music industry saying, "He's fed up with all the BS. Unless something tremendous happens with this album, he'll probably fall back and play the executive role. But this album is sounding better than his first two. He's at his peak. I'mma do everything in my power to keep him going. I think everything will be good."
The Game announced his exit from music while performing in Los Angeles with Nas and will.i.am on New Year's Eve. According to rep from his record label, Black Wall Street Europe, the rapper said that 'LAX' will be dropped in June 2008.
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day