Martin Sheen to Play Father in Jennifer Aniston's Romantic Comedy
The father of Hollywood actors Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, has been signed to play in Universal Pictures' "Traveling". He is joining the romantic comedy's ensemble cast that includes Jennifer Aniston, Aaron Eckhart, Dan Fogler, Judy Greer, Joe Anderson and John Carroll Lynch.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the Golden Globe-winning actor will star as Eckhart's father. In the film, it is told that Sheen's character has a strained relationship with his son. In the meantime, Eckhart will portray the leading character who is a widowed self-help author, while Aniston is set to play Eckhart's love interest in the movie.
Sheen was known for his portrayal of Captain Willard in the Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 film "Apocalypse Now". Recently, he was famous for his depiction of President Josiah Bartlet on the acclaimed television drama series "The West Wing". He also can be seen starring in Martin Scorsese's "The Departed".
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'