Martin Sheen to Play Father in Jennifer Aniston's Romantic Comedy
The father of Hollywood actors Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, has been signed to play in Universal Pictures' "Traveling". He is joining the romantic comedy's ensemble cast that includes Jennifer Aniston, Aaron Eckhart, Dan Fogler, Judy Greer, Joe Anderson and John Carroll Lynch.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the Golden Globe-winning actor will star as Eckhart's father. In the film, it is told that Sheen's character has a strained relationship with his son. In the meantime, Eckhart will portray the leading character who is a widowed self-help author, while Aniston is set to play Eckhart's love interest in the movie.
Sheen was known for his portrayal of Captain Willard in the Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 film "Apocalypse Now". Recently, he was famous for his depiction of President Josiah Bartlet on the acclaimed television drama series "The West Wing". He also can be seen starring in Martin Scorsese's "The Departed".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding