Martin Sheen to Play Father in Jennifer Aniston's Romantic Comedy
The father of Hollywood actors Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, has been signed to play in Universal Pictures' "Traveling". He is joining the romantic comedy's ensemble cast that includes Jennifer Aniston, Aaron Eckhart, Dan Fogler, Judy Greer, Joe Anderson and John Carroll Lynch.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the Golden Globe-winning actor will star as Eckhart's father. In the film, it is told that Sheen's character has a strained relationship with his son. In the meantime, Eckhart will portray the leading character who is a widowed self-help author, while Aniston is set to play Eckhart's love interest in the movie.
Sheen was known for his portrayal of Captain Willard in the Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 film "Apocalypse Now". Recently, he was famous for his depiction of President Josiah Bartlet on the acclaimed television drama series "The West Wing". He also can be seen starring in Martin Scorsese's "The Departed".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly