Martin Sheen to Play Father in Jennifer Aniston's Romantic Comedy
The father of Hollywood actors Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, has been signed to play in Universal Pictures' "Traveling". He is joining the romantic comedy's ensemble cast that includes Jennifer Aniston, Aaron Eckhart, Dan Fogler, Judy Greer, Joe Anderson and John Carroll Lynch.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the Golden Globe-winning actor will star as Eckhart's father. In the film, it is told that Sheen's character has a strained relationship with his son. In the meantime, Eckhart will portray the leading character who is a widowed self-help author, while Aniston is set to play Eckhart's love interest in the movie.
Sheen was known for his portrayal of Captain Willard in the Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 film "Apocalypse Now". Recently, he was famous for his depiction of President Josiah Bartlet on the acclaimed television drama series "The West Wing". He also can be seen starring in Martin Scorsese's "The Departed".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences