Martin Sheen to Play Father in Jennifer Aniston's Romantic Comedy
The father of Hollywood actors Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, has been signed to play in Universal Pictures' "Traveling". He is joining the romantic comedy's ensemble cast that includes Jennifer Aniston, Aaron Eckhart, Dan Fogler, Judy Greer, Joe Anderson and John Carroll Lynch.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the Golden Globe-winning actor will star as Eckhart's father. In the film, it is told that Sheen's character has a strained relationship with his son. In the meantime, Eckhart will portray the leading character who is a widowed self-help author, while Aniston is set to play Eckhart's love interest in the movie.
Sheen was known for his portrayal of Captain Willard in the Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 film "Apocalypse Now". Recently, he was famous for his depiction of President Josiah Bartlet on the acclaimed television drama series "The West Wing". He also can be seen starring in Martin Scorsese's "The Departed".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival