Angelina Jolie Wants to Star Opposite Her Famous Partner Again
Having filmed successful action film "Mr and Mrs Smith" together, it was reported that the Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hope to be able to once again star in another movie together. Allegedly, the hope is expressed by Jolie saying "We liked filming together and we have got our eyes open if it comes our way."
"Mr and Mrs Smith" is the pair's first film together and it was said to be the movie that brought them together as at the time, Pitt was married to another Hollywood big name actress Jennifer Aniston. Following his divorce finalization in August 2005, the couple then announced that they were dating. With the Academy Award-winning actress, Pitt now has three adopted kids, six-year-old Maddox, three-year-old Pax, and two-year-old Zahara. The pair also have their own child, 20-month-old Shiloh.
In 2007, Jolie has appeared in "A Mighty Heart" and "Beowulf" and she next can be seen in "Wanted (2008)" and "The Changeling" as well as lent her voice to animated film "Kung Fu Panda". Meanwhile, Pitt's feature credits include "Babel", "Ocean's Thirteen", "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", "Burn After Reading" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".
More Angelina Jolie News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie