Angelina Jolie Wants to Star Opposite Her Famous Partner Again
Having filmed successful action film "Mr and Mrs Smith" together, it was reported that the Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hope to be able to once again star in another movie together. Allegedly, the hope is expressed by Jolie saying "We liked filming together and we have got our eyes open if it comes our way."
"Mr and Mrs Smith" is the pair's first film together and it was said to be the movie that brought them together as at the time, Pitt was married to another Hollywood big name actress Jennifer Aniston. Following his divorce finalization in August 2005, the couple then announced that they were dating. With the Academy Award-winning actress, Pitt now has three adopted kids, six-year-old Maddox, three-year-old Pax, and two-year-old Zahara. The pair also have their own child, 20-month-old Shiloh.
In 2007, Jolie has appeared in "A Mighty Heart" and "Beowulf" and she next can be seen in "Wanted (2008)" and "The Changeling" as well as lent her voice to animated film "Kung Fu Panda". Meanwhile, Pitt's feature credits include "Babel", "Ocean's Thirteen", "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", "Burn After Reading" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special