Angelina Jolie Wants to Star Opposite Her Famous Partner Again
Having filmed successful action film "Mr and Mrs Smith" together, it was reported that the Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hope to be able to once again star in another movie together. Allegedly, the hope is expressed by Jolie saying "We liked filming together and we have got our eyes open if it comes our way."
"Mr and Mrs Smith" is the pair's first film together and it was said to be the movie that brought them together as at the time, Pitt was married to another Hollywood big name actress Jennifer Aniston. Following his divorce finalization in August 2005, the couple then announced that they were dating. With the Academy Award-winning actress, Pitt now has three adopted kids, six-year-old Maddox, three-year-old Pax, and two-year-old Zahara. The pair also have their own child, 20-month-old Shiloh.
In 2007, Jolie has appeared in "A Mighty Heart" and "Beowulf" and she next can be seen in "Wanted (2008)" and "The Changeling" as well as lent her voice to animated film "Kung Fu Panda". Meanwhile, Pitt's feature credits include "Babel", "Ocean's Thirteen", "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", "Burn After Reading" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?