'The Proposal' Found Helmer From '27 Dresses'
The helmer of drama romantic film "27 Dresses" has agreed to direct Touchstone Pictures' new romantic comedy "The Proposal". According to Hollywood Reporter, by joining the project, Anne Fletcher is expected to direct Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, who are said to be attached to the film.
About the movie, the "Step Up" director who is also a choreographer revealed, "'The Proposal' has great physical comedy, which I for one, and I think a lot of other people, love seeing Sandy in." She then expressed her excitement in working for the project stating, "Ryan has great physical comedy skills too, and I always thought, why isn't he doing romantic comedies? So I'm excited to get my fingers into this."
"The Proposal" which is being produced by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman is expected to begin the production in spring. It tells the story about a publishing executive who forces her assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada. It is scheduled to be released in theaters on February 13, 2009.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song