'The Proposal' Found Helmer From '27 Dresses'
The helmer of drama romantic film "27 Dresses" has agreed to direct Touchstone Pictures' new romantic comedy "The Proposal". According to Hollywood Reporter, by joining the project, Anne Fletcher is expected to direct Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, who are said to be attached to the film.
About the movie, the "Step Up" director who is also a choreographer revealed, "'The Proposal' has great physical comedy, which I for one, and I think a lot of other people, love seeing Sandy in." She then expressed her excitement in working for the project stating, "Ryan has great physical comedy skills too, and I always thought, why isn't he doing romantic comedies? So I'm excited to get my fingers into this."
"The Proposal" which is being produced by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman is expected to begin the production in spring. It tells the story about a publishing executive who forces her assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada. It is scheduled to be released in theaters on February 13, 2009.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics