'The Proposal' Found Helmer From '27 Dresses'
The helmer of drama romantic film "27 Dresses" has agreed to direct Touchstone Pictures' new romantic comedy "The Proposal". According to Hollywood Reporter, by joining the project, Anne Fletcher is expected to direct Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, who are said to be attached to the film.
About the movie, the "Step Up" director who is also a choreographer revealed, "'The Proposal' has great physical comedy, which I for one, and I think a lot of other people, love seeing Sandy in." She then expressed her excitement in working for the project stating, "Ryan has great physical comedy skills too, and I always thought, why isn't he doing romantic comedies? So I'm excited to get my fingers into this."
"The Proposal" which is being produced by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman is expected to begin the production in spring. It tells the story about a publishing executive who forces her assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada. It is scheduled to be released in theaters on February 13, 2009.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences