'The Proposal' Found Helmer From '27 Dresses'
The helmer of drama romantic film "27 Dresses" has agreed to direct Touchstone Pictures' new romantic comedy "The Proposal". According to Hollywood Reporter, by joining the project, Anne Fletcher is expected to direct Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, who are said to be attached to the film.
About the movie, the "Step Up" director who is also a choreographer revealed, "'The Proposal' has great physical comedy, which I for one, and I think a lot of other people, love seeing Sandy in." She then expressed her excitement in working for the project stating, "Ryan has great physical comedy skills too, and I always thought, why isn't he doing romantic comedies? So I'm excited to get my fingers into this."
"The Proposal" which is being produced by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman is expected to begin the production in spring. It tells the story about a publishing executive who forces her assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada. It is scheduled to be released in theaters on February 13, 2009.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny