Leaked: Ashanti's Single 'The Way That I Love You'
Previously only in snippets, a full version of Ashanti's new song has been leaked. The piano-driven 'The Way That I Love You' is allegedly to be included in her much-delayed album, 'The Declaration', and possibly will make it as the next single off the album.
The song had been showcased by the R'n'B singer during her concerts last year and it soon leaked on the Internet in December 2007. It is produced by L.T. Hutton who reportedly confirmed that the song will be the lead single from the album.
Ashanti had previously 'put out' the track 'Switch' that features rapper Nelly on-line, then said later on that it was meant simply for fun. Another song called 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' was also leaked and its music video has been shot in December although there is still no confirmation of its premiere and its status as a single.
'The Declaration' that has been worked on since 2005 will be released this Spring.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group