Leaked: Ashanti's Single 'The Way That I Love You'
Previously only in snippets, a full version of Ashanti's new song has been leaked. The piano-driven 'The Way That I Love You' is allegedly to be included in her much-delayed album, 'The Declaration', and possibly will make it as the next single off the album.
The song had been showcased by the R'n'B singer during her concerts last year and it soon leaked on the Internet in December 2007. It is produced by L.T. Hutton who reportedly confirmed that the song will be the lead single from the album.
Ashanti had previously 'put out' the track 'Switch' that features rapper Nelly on-line, then said later on that it was meant simply for fun. Another song called 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' was also leaked and its music video has been shot in December although there is still no confirmation of its premiere and its status as a single.
'The Declaration' that has been worked on since 2005 will be released this Spring.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos