Leaked: Ashanti's Single 'The Way That I Love You'
Previously only in snippets, a full version of Ashanti's new song has been leaked. The piano-driven 'The Way That I Love You' is allegedly to be included in her much-delayed album, 'The Declaration', and possibly will make it as the next single off the album.
The song had been showcased by the R'n'B singer during her concerts last year and it soon leaked on the Internet in December 2007. It is produced by L.T. Hutton who reportedly confirmed that the song will be the lead single from the album.
Ashanti had previously 'put out' the track 'Switch' that features rapper Nelly on-line, then said later on that it was meant simply for fun. Another song called 'Hey Baby (After the Club)' was also leaked and its music video has been shot in December although there is still no confirmation of its premiere and its status as a single.
'The Declaration' that has been worked on since 2005 will be released this Spring.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris