Tennis Star Venus Williams Engaged to Boyfriend Hank Kuehne
Wedding bells will soon ring for Venus Williams as she reportedly has engaged to boyfriend Hank Kuehne.
Venus and Kuehne, a professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour and Nationwide Tour, have been dating for almost a year. And while details of their engagement are unknown, the pair reportedly are trying to keep their happy news out of the spotlight.
MediaTakeOut.com has learned that the engagement took place over the weekend. The site quoted a source close to Venus as saying, "Venus is preparing for (the Australian Open) and she doesn't need the (media) distraction. But everyone is very happy - especially Venus."
Kuehne, who has already had one son from his previous marriage, was last seen accompanying Venus to the 2007 Wimbledon Championships and 2007 U.S. Open.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign