Tennis Star Venus Williams Engaged to Boyfriend Hank Kuehne
Wedding bells will soon ring for Venus Williams as she reportedly has engaged to boyfriend Hank Kuehne.
Venus and Kuehne, a professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour and Nationwide Tour, have been dating for almost a year. And while details of their engagement are unknown, the pair reportedly are trying to keep their happy news out of the spotlight.
MediaTakeOut.com has learned that the engagement took place over the weekend. The site quoted a source close to Venus as saying, "Venus is preparing for (the Australian Open) and she doesn't need the (media) distraction. But everyone is very happy - especially Venus."
Kuehne, who has already had one son from his previous marriage, was last seen accompanying Venus to the 2007 Wimbledon Championships and 2007 U.S. Open.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?