Tennis Star Venus Williams Engaged to Boyfriend Hank Kuehne
Wedding bells will soon ring for Venus Williams as she reportedly has engaged to boyfriend Hank Kuehne.
Venus and Kuehne, a professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour and Nationwide Tour, have been dating for almost a year. And while details of their engagement are unknown, the pair reportedly are trying to keep their happy news out of the spotlight.
MediaTakeOut.com has learned that the engagement took place over the weekend. The site quoted a source close to Venus as saying, "Venus is preparing for (the Australian Open) and she doesn't need the (media) distraction. But everyone is very happy - especially Venus."
Kuehne, who has already had one son from his previous marriage, was last seen accompanying Venus to the 2007 Wimbledon Championships and 2007 U.S. Open.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding