Tennis Star Venus Williams Engaged to Boyfriend Hank Kuehne
Wedding bells will soon ring for Venus Williams as she reportedly has engaged to boyfriend Hank Kuehne.
Venus and Kuehne, a professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour and Nationwide Tour, have been dating for almost a year. And while details of their engagement are unknown, the pair reportedly are trying to keep their happy news out of the spotlight.
MediaTakeOut.com has learned that the engagement took place over the weekend. The site quoted a source close to Venus as saying, "Venus is preparing for (the Australian Open) and she doesn't need the (media) distraction. But everyone is very happy - especially Venus."
Kuehne, who has already had one son from his previous marriage, was last seen accompanying Venus to the 2007 Wimbledon Championships and 2007 U.S. Open.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival