Tennis Star Venus Williams Engaged to Boyfriend Hank Kuehne
Wedding bells will soon ring for Venus Williams as she reportedly has engaged to boyfriend Hank Kuehne.
Venus and Kuehne, a professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour and Nationwide Tour, have been dating for almost a year. And while details of their engagement are unknown, the pair reportedly are trying to keep their happy news out of the spotlight.
MediaTakeOut.com has learned that the engagement took place over the weekend. The site quoted a source close to Venus as saying, "Venus is preparing for (the Australian Open) and she doesn't need the (media) distraction. But everyone is very happy - especially Venus."
Kuehne, who has already had one son from his previous marriage, was last seen accompanying Venus to the 2007 Wimbledon Championships and 2007 U.S. Open.
More Venus Williams News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed