Bond 22 Starts Shooting On January 3
More details from "Bond 22" has reportedly been outed. In an interview with Swiss newspaper SonntagsZeitung, the action film's director, Marc Forster, has confirmed that the shooting of the new James Bond movie will start on Thursday on January 3, 2008. The shooting schedule is put a day ahead from the initial day revealed earlier by its star, Daniel Craig.
In the interview, the helmer of "The Kite Runner" also explained that the film will be more of a journey into 007's inner-being than a globe-hopping trip around the world. He said as quoted, "When Bond began in the Connery days, travel was a luxury not everyone could afford. Today, the world has become smaller. If Bond goes to a beach with palm trees it's almost banal now. The only interesting trip remains the journey inwards, deep in to the psyche".
Aside from the production schedule outing, other detail was also being revealed. According to Times Online, one of the venues, where the film will be shot, will take place at The Barbican in London. The site noted that the sign at the location lets out a warning that the production crew will film a man talking on a mobile phone there. However, the man expected to shoot the scene won't be Craig.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera