Bond 22 Starts Shooting On January 3
More details from "Bond 22" has reportedly been outed. In an interview with Swiss newspaper SonntagsZeitung, the action film's director, Marc Forster, has confirmed that the shooting of the new James Bond movie will start on Thursday on January 3, 2008. The shooting schedule is put a day ahead from the initial day revealed earlier by its star, Daniel Craig.
In the interview, the helmer of "The Kite Runner" also explained that the film will be more of a journey into 007's inner-being than a globe-hopping trip around the world. He said as quoted, "When Bond began in the Connery days, travel was a luxury not everyone could afford. Today, the world has become smaller. If Bond goes to a beach with palm trees it's almost banal now. The only interesting trip remains the journey inwards, deep in to the psyche".
Aside from the production schedule outing, other detail was also being revealed. According to Times Online, one of the venues, where the film will be shot, will take place at The Barbican in London. The site noted that the sign at the location lets out a warning that the production crew will film a man talking on a mobile phone there. However, the man expected to shoot the scene won't be Craig.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans