The White Stripes' Tour Come to Permanent Halt?
The White Stripes have indicated the early symptoms of not touring after Jack White revealed to Los Angeles Times that it was all up to his partner Meg White and that he wouldn't mind.
The band pulled their lengthy U.S. tour earlier this fall when Meg was said to have "acute anxiety". Considering that, Jack then sees the possibility of not touring in the future but remain as a band just like what The Beatles did.
"I don't know," Jack said when asked when the hiatus will come to an end. "I guess it's up to Meg. The Beatles did it. I'm joking, but if we didn't ever tour again it wouldn't matter to me."
He added, "There are so many different aspects to being creative that it doesn't matter if one component is changed. It's been changing all the time since the band started. If something (touring) isn't working for you and it's detrimental to you, then you have to figure out a new way to attack it, a new way to look at it. I think that's what Meg's doing."
Off from the stage, the band continued the work behind their latest release, 'Icky Thump'. They recently released the music video for the album's third single, 'Conquest'. The album also receive a 50th Grammy Awards nomination for the category 'Best Alternative Album'.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier