Green Day Released Secret Project: Foxboro Hot Tubs
Words are circulating that Green Day are experimenting with new sound and releasing a secret project under a different moniker. While this wouldn't be the first time for the band to release new materials under different alias, it is said that the rockers are the people behind Foxboro Hot Tubs.
Three songs titled 'Mother Mary', 'Ruby Room' and 'Stop, Drop and Roll' are posted in the unknown band's MySpace page and are comprised in a six-track EP which can be downloaded there. Should this be true, then Green Day is exploring music from the '60s era.
The rumors are derived from the similarity of the Foxboro vocalist's voice to Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong's. Green Day previously released 'Money Money 2020' under the name The Network.
As the real band, Armstrong has confirmed that they will hit the studio in January to begin the work on 2004's 'American Idiot' follow-up.
- 'Stop, Drop and Roll':
- 'Ruby Room':
- 'Mother Mary':
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked