Green Day Released Secret Project: Foxboro Hot Tubs
Words are circulating that Green Day are experimenting with new sound and releasing a secret project under a different moniker. While this wouldn't be the first time for the band to release new materials under different alias, it is said that the rockers are the people behind Foxboro Hot Tubs.
Three songs titled 'Mother Mary', 'Ruby Room' and 'Stop, Drop and Roll' are posted in the unknown band's MySpace page and are comprised in a six-track EP which can be downloaded there. Should this be true, then Green Day is exploring music from the '60s era.
The rumors are derived from the similarity of the Foxboro vocalist's voice to Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong's. Green Day previously released 'Money Money 2020' under the name The Network.
As the real band, Armstrong has confirmed that they will hit the studio in January to begin the work on 2004's 'American Idiot' follow-up.
- 'Stop, Drop and Roll':
More Green Day News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom