Green Day Released Secret Project: Foxboro Hot Tubs
Words are circulating that Green Day are experimenting with new sound and releasing a secret project under a different moniker. While this wouldn't be the first time for the band to release new materials under different alias, it is said that the rockers are the people behind Foxboro Hot Tubs.
Three songs titled 'Mother Mary', 'Ruby Room' and 'Stop, Drop and Roll' are posted in the unknown band's MySpace page and are comprised in a six-track EP which can be downloaded there. Should this be true, then Green Day is exploring music from the '60s era.
The rumors are derived from the similarity of the Foxboro vocalist's voice to Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong's. Green Day previously released 'Money Money 2020' under the name The Network.
As the real band, Armstrong has confirmed that they will hit the studio in January to begin the work on 2004's 'American Idiot' follow-up.
- 'Stop, Drop and Roll':
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special