Green Day Released Secret Project: Foxboro Hot Tubs
Words are circulating that Green Day are experimenting with new sound and releasing a secret project under a different moniker. While this wouldn't be the first time for the band to release new materials under different alias, it is said that the rockers are the people behind Foxboro Hot Tubs.
Three songs titled 'Mother Mary', 'Ruby Room' and 'Stop, Drop and Roll' are posted in the unknown band's MySpace page and are comprised in a six-track EP which can be downloaded there. Should this be true, then Green Day is exploring music from the '60s era.
The rumors are derived from the similarity of the Foxboro vocalist's voice to Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong's. Green Day previously released 'Money Money 2020' under the name The Network.
As the real band, Armstrong has confirmed that they will hit the studio in January to begin the work on 2004's 'American Idiot' follow-up.
- 'Stop, Drop and Roll':
- 'Ruby Room':
- 'Mother Mary':
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes