Green Day Released Secret Project: Foxboro Hot Tubs
Words are circulating that Green Day are experimenting with new sound and releasing a secret project under a different moniker. While this wouldn't be the first time for the band to release new materials under different alias, it is said that the rockers are the people behind Foxboro Hot Tubs.
Three songs titled 'Mother Mary', 'Ruby Room' and 'Stop, Drop and Roll' are posted in the unknown band's MySpace page and are comprised in a six-track EP which can be downloaded there. Should this be true, then Green Day is exploring music from the '60s era.
The rumors are derived from the similarity of the Foxboro vocalist's voice to Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong's. Green Day previously released 'Money Money 2020' under the name The Network.
As the real band, Armstrong has confirmed that they will hit the studio in January to begin the work on 2004's 'American Idiot' follow-up.
- 'Stop, Drop and Roll':
- 'Ruby Room':
- 'Mother Mary':
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift