T. R. Knight to Be Katherine Heigl's Bridesman
It's December which means Katherine Heigl's wedding is just around the corner. Speaking about that matter, T. R. Knight has revealed to US Weekly he's going to be there for his close friend and serves as her bridesman.
"I'm standing up there and all," Knight told US at an L.A. benefit for the Trevor Project on December 2. "So I have to go and get the tux. And I am still deciding on a gift!"
In related news, Heigl has been spotted shopping for bridesmaid's outfits in preparation for her wedding, supposedly to be held on December 23 in the Park City-Deer Valley area. The "Grey's Anatomy" star was seen in LA, accompanied by her mother, selecting fabrics for dresses and picking shoes for her four bridesmaids to wear on her big day.
Heigl and her singer boyfriend Josh Kelley first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005. They then got engaged in June 2006.
Heigl and Knight are close friends. They are co-stars on ABC's top-rated drama "Grey's Anatomy."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7