T. R. Knight to Be Katherine Heigl's Bridesman
It's December which means Katherine Heigl's wedding is just around the corner. Speaking about that matter, T. R. Knight has revealed to US Weekly he's going to be there for his close friend and serves as her bridesman.
"I'm standing up there and all," Knight told US at an L.A. benefit for the Trevor Project on December 2. "So I have to go and get the tux. And I am still deciding on a gift!"
In related news, Heigl has been spotted shopping for bridesmaid's outfits in preparation for her wedding, supposedly to be held on December 23 in the Park City-Deer Valley area. The "Grey's Anatomy" star was seen in LA, accompanied by her mother, selecting fabrics for dresses and picking shoes for her four bridesmaids to wear on her big day.
Heigl and her singer boyfriend Josh Kelley first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005. They then got engaged in June 2006.
Heigl and Knight are close friends. They are co-stars on ABC's top-rated drama "Grey's Anatomy."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage