T. R. Knight to Be Katherine Heigl's Bridesman
It's December which means Katherine Heigl's wedding is just around the corner. Speaking about that matter, T. R. Knight has revealed to US Weekly he's going to be there for his close friend and serves as her bridesman.
"I'm standing up there and all," Knight told US at an L.A. benefit for the Trevor Project on December 2. "So I have to go and get the tux. And I am still deciding on a gift!"
In related news, Heigl has been spotted shopping for bridesmaid's outfits in preparation for her wedding, supposedly to be held on December 23 in the Park City-Deer Valley area. The "Grey's Anatomy" star was seen in LA, accompanied by her mother, selecting fabrics for dresses and picking shoes for her four bridesmaids to wear on her big day.
Heigl and her singer boyfriend Josh Kelley first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005. They then got engaged in June 2006.
Heigl and Knight are close friends. They are co-stars on ABC's top-rated drama "Grey's Anatomy."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal