Avril Lavigne Plays Free Concert in Canada
Avril Lavigne will hand out free tickets to several hundred fans who queue at Best Buys' newly opened store in Burnaby and other outlets located in Lower Mainland of the Canadian stores this week.
The tickets will be valid for Avril's concert at Swangard Stadium on December 2 that is sponsored by the electronic chain store. There will also be autograph session for the first 150 fans who also queue at the Burnaby store at an allotted time. Refer to the press release for more information.
Avril will embark on a Best Damn Tour in March next year to support her latest release 'The Best Damn Thing'.
She revealed that she has been helping husband Deryck Whibley to write music for his band, Sum 41. "He's been writing songs a little bit right now at the house," Avril said. "I'll walk in the room and be like, 'I think you should do this' and then walk out."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake