Avril Lavigne Plays Free Concert in Canada
Avril Lavigne will hand out free tickets to several hundred fans who queue at Best Buys' newly opened store in Burnaby and other outlets located in Lower Mainland of the Canadian stores this week.
The tickets will be valid for Avril's concert at Swangard Stadium on December 2 that is sponsored by the electronic chain store. There will also be autograph session for the first 150 fans who also queue at the Burnaby store at an allotted time. Refer to the press release for more information.
Avril will embark on a Best Damn Tour in March next year to support her latest release 'The Best Damn Thing'.
She revealed that she has been helping husband Deryck Whibley to write music for his band, Sum 41. "He's been writing songs a little bit right now at the house," Avril said. "I'll walk in the room and be like, 'I think you should do this' and then walk out."
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion