Avril Lavigne Plays Free Concert in Canada
Avril Lavigne will hand out free tickets to several hundred fans who queue at Best Buys' newly opened store in Burnaby and other outlets located in Lower Mainland of the Canadian stores this week.
The tickets will be valid for Avril's concert at Swangard Stadium on December 2 that is sponsored by the electronic chain store. There will also be autograph session for the first 150 fans who also queue at the Burnaby store at an allotted time. Refer to the press release for more information.
Avril will embark on a Best Damn Tour in March next year to support her latest release 'The Best Damn Thing'.
She revealed that she has been helping husband Deryck Whibley to write music for his band, Sum 41. "He's been writing songs a little bit right now at the house," Avril said. "I'll walk in the room and be like, 'I think you should do this' and then walk out."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2