Avril Lavigne Plays Free Concert in Canada
Avril Lavigne will hand out free tickets to several hundred fans who queue at Best Buys' newly opened store in Burnaby and other outlets located in Lower Mainland of the Canadian stores this week.
The tickets will be valid for Avril's concert at Swangard Stadium on December 2 that is sponsored by the electronic chain store. There will also be autograph session for the first 150 fans who also queue at the Burnaby store at an allotted time. Refer to the press release for more information.
Avril will embark on a Best Damn Tour in March next year to support her latest release 'The Best Damn Thing'.
She revealed that she has been helping husband Deryck Whibley to write music for his band, Sum 41. "He's been writing songs a little bit right now at the house," Avril said. "I'll walk in the room and be like, 'I think you should do this' and then walk out."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert