Avril Lavigne Plays Free Concert in Canada
Avril Lavigne will hand out free tickets to several hundred fans who queue at Best Buys' newly opened store in Burnaby and other outlets located in Lower Mainland of the Canadian stores this week.
The tickets will be valid for Avril's concert at Swangard Stadium on December 2 that is sponsored by the electronic chain store. There will also be autograph session for the first 150 fans who also queue at the Burnaby store at an allotted time. Refer to the press release for more information.
Avril will embark on a Best Damn Tour in March next year to support her latest release 'The Best Damn Thing'.
She revealed that she has been helping husband Deryck Whibley to write music for his band, Sum 41. "He's been writing songs a little bit right now at the house," Avril said. "I'll walk in the room and be like, 'I think you should do this' and then walk out."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed