Former Lovers, Nadine Coyle and Jesse Metcalfe, Rekindle Their Romance
The former couple is back on. Nadine Coyle and Jesse Metcalfe have reportedly rekindled their romance following their split early this year.
The Girls Aloud singer, who according to news media regrets the break-up, is said to be very excited with her reconciliation with the "Desperate Housewives" hunk and has told all her pals about the good news.
However, Nadine and Jesse will have to unfortunately postpone their reunion celebration after they forget to sort out her visa.
Jesse initially invited Nadine to visit him on the set of his new film in Mumbai, India to celebrate their reunion. He already splashed out on a plane ticket, yet forgot to organize a visa for her thus makes it impossible for them to have a romantic holiday in India.
"She was in floods of tears, she was desperate to join Jesse and spend some quality time with him," a source told the Mirror. "She pleaded with airport staff but was told that rules were rules and they couldn't make an exception. She cried her heart out before phoning Jesse and telling him she couldn't come. He told her not to worry and he would see her very soon."
Notwithstanding with their delayed romantic holiday in India, the couple's "relationship is stronger than ever. They have been through a lot this year, but it's all behind them and they're ready to tell that world they're a couple again," the source added.
Nadine and Jesse ended their fourteen months relationship in April, cited their busy schedules and long-distance relationship as the reasons. They were rumored to back together after being photographed hugging and kissing in a Los Angeles petrol station back in August. Denied the reunion report, the songbird explained "Jesse and I aren't back together. I hadn't seen him in ages when those pictures of us were taken. I was out in LA for three weeks because my sister is getting married out there and we had lots to sort out."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes