Star Trek On-Set Spy Pics and Video Featuring Young Spock
Turns out we did not have to wait long enough to grab our glimpse on the production of J.J. Abrams-directed "Star Trek" for some pictures and a video from the set have already been brought on-line by now.
Provided by JFX Online, the photos, one of which you can see above left, mostly feature Zachary Quinto as young Mr. Spock, complete with his Vulcan ears. There are also shots of Abrams discussing something with Quinto, though. Check the link above for more.
As for the video, you can watch it in flash format right on IESB.net. Taken from the movie's set in Southern California, the clip first caught Quinto in his Spock costume walking back to the set before shifting to the blue screen side of a building.
In its further description, IESB pointed out that there were at least four Vulcan actors during the shot, which took place in a chapel has been fitted to look like a Council Chamber of some sort. Actors were spotted to be up on podiums facing out the window with the blue screen to their left.
More Star Trek News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover