Star Trek On-Set Spy Pics and Video Featuring Young Spock
Turns out we did not have to wait long enough to grab our glimpse on the production of J.J. Abrams-directed "Star Trek" for some pictures and a video from the set have already been brought on-line by now.
Provided by JFX Online, the photos, one of which you can see above left, mostly feature Zachary Quinto as young Mr. Spock, complete with his Vulcan ears. There are also shots of Abrams discussing something with Quinto, though. Check the link above for more.
As for the video, you can watch it in flash format right on IESB.net. Taken from the movie's set in Southern California, the clip first caught Quinto in his Spock costume walking back to the set before shifting to the blue screen side of a building.
In its further description, IESB pointed out that there were at least four Vulcan actors during the shot, which took place in a chapel has been fitted to look like a Council Chamber of some sort. Actors were spotted to be up on podiums facing out the window with the blue screen to their left.
More Star Trek News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses