Oprah Winfrey Launched YouTube Channel
Arguably considered by many as one of the world's most powerful women, Oprah Winfrey who has already had a very success career in the US television with her famous talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" is now taking over the YouTube world.
In an announcement made by the online video sharing site and Harpo Productions Inc. Friday November 2nd, both parties made the debut of the Oprah channel on YouTube official.
Speaking on her new channel on YouTube Oprah said in a YouTube video, "What's going to be on this channel? Exclusive video including video I made myself just for YouTube...what's coming up on my show from time to time, we are going to be telling you, and also what happens backstage and during commercials and more."
The channel, moreover, would also show videos sent in by viewers.
Oprah herself will be in hand to guest edit the YouTube page and will post videos of her choice on the homepage at Youtube.com/oprah.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!