Oprah Winfrey Launched YouTube Channel
Arguably considered by many as one of the world's most powerful women, Oprah Winfrey who has already had a very success career in the US television with her famous talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" is now taking over the YouTube world.
In an announcement made by the online video sharing site and Harpo Productions Inc. Friday November 2nd, both parties made the debut of the Oprah channel on YouTube official.
Speaking on her new channel on YouTube Oprah said in a YouTube video, "What's going to be on this channel? Exclusive video including video I made myself just for YouTube...what's coming up on my show from time to time, we are going to be telling you, and also what happens backstage and during commercials and more."
The channel, moreover, would also show videos sent in by viewers.
Oprah herself will be in hand to guest edit the YouTube page and will post videos of her choice on the homepage at Youtube.com/oprah.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance