Oprah Winfrey Launched YouTube Channel
Arguably considered by many as one of the world's most powerful women, Oprah Winfrey who has already had a very success career in the US television with her famous talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" is now taking over the YouTube world.
In an announcement made by the online video sharing site and Harpo Productions Inc. Friday November 2nd, both parties made the debut of the Oprah channel on YouTube official.
Speaking on her new channel on YouTube Oprah said in a YouTube video, "What's going to be on this channel? Exclusive video including video I made myself just for YouTube...what's coming up on my show from time to time, we are going to be telling you, and also what happens backstage and during commercials and more."
The channel, moreover, would also show videos sent in by viewers.
Oprah herself will be in hand to guest edit the YouTube page and will post videos of her choice on the homepage at Youtube.com/oprah.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics