Oprah Winfrey Launched YouTube Channel
Arguably considered by many as one of the world's most powerful women, Oprah Winfrey who has already had a very success career in the US television with her famous talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" is now taking over the YouTube world.
In an announcement made by the online video sharing site and Harpo Productions Inc. Friday November 2nd, both parties made the debut of the Oprah channel on YouTube official.
Speaking on her new channel on YouTube Oprah said in a YouTube video, "What's going to be on this channel? Exclusive video including video I made myself just for YouTube...what's coming up on my show from time to time, we are going to be telling you, and also what happens backstage and during commercials and more."
The channel, moreover, would also show videos sent in by viewers.
Oprah herself will be in hand to guest edit the YouTube page and will post videos of her choice on the homepage at Youtube.com/oprah.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!