Oprah Winfrey Launched YouTube Channel
Arguably considered by many as one of the world's most powerful women, Oprah Winfrey who has already had a very success career in the US television with her famous talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" is now taking over the YouTube world.
In an announcement made by the online video sharing site and Harpo Productions Inc. Friday November 2nd, both parties made the debut of the Oprah channel on YouTube official.
Speaking on her new channel on YouTube Oprah said in a YouTube video, "What's going to be on this channel? Exclusive video including video I made myself just for YouTube...what's coming up on my show from time to time, we are going to be telling you, and also what happens backstage and during commercials and more."
The channel, moreover, would also show videos sent in by viewers.
Oprah herself will be in hand to guest edit the YouTube page and will post videos of her choice on the homepage at Youtube.com/oprah.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal