New Couple Alert, Ashley Olsen and Lance Armstrong
Can you imagine how our world will be should rumors on Ashley Olsen dating much older Lance Armstrong are proven true?
The odd companions have sparked dating rumors with their being spotted meeting up at least twice this week. First they were seen getting close on Monday night October 29th at the Rose Bar inside the Gramercy Park Hotel. The New York Post got informed by its bar spy that Ashley and Lance "came together with a group of friends. Ashley drank red wine, sat on his lap and they were making out all night. They left together around 2 a.m."
People magazine also quoted an observer as saying that "Lance was hanging with her, definitely. (Olsen) was very flirtatious, and was sitting on his lap."
Lance, who has a home in New York and is currently in town for the New York Marathon, and Ashley were spotted together again in the early hours of Wednesday morning October 31st at hip restaurant the Waverly Inn, where the cyclist was seen earlier that evening meeting with actor friend Owen Wilson.
Lance has previously been in long-term relationship with singer Sheryl Crow. The couple announced their engagement in September 2005, yet called it quit by February the following year. The seven-time Tour de France winner broke up with fashion designer Tory Burch earlier this month. He has three children from his first marriage.
More Ashley Olsen News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility