New Wonder Woman Is Teresa Palmer?
The Amazon princess could have an Australian beauty as her portrayer. Moviehole.net has just brought in an interesting scoop saying Teresa Palmer has won the coveted part of Wonder Woman in Warner Bros. Pictures' fast-tracking "Justice League of America."
The site reveals it obtained the info from the director of one of the blond starlet's most recent movies while also learning about the casting from an 'Advertiser' newspaper in Adelaide. Same tidbit can be found on Australia's The Daily Telegraph as well with a friend of Palmer being quoted to get "rung at 2 am this morning" by the actress on her success to secure the role.
"Apparently they're going to have her fitted out with a black wig rather than dye her hair," the friend added.
Palmer, who most recently appeared in Daniel Radcliffe-starrer "December Boys", made her big screen debut in local production of "2:37" before appearing in "The Grudge 2" as an American schoolgirl named Vanessa. She initially was billed to be the female lead in Doug Liman's "Jumper" but later got replaced by Rachel Bilson.
More Justice League News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service