New Wonder Woman Is Teresa Palmer?
The Amazon princess could have an Australian beauty as her portrayer. Moviehole.net has just brought in an interesting scoop saying Teresa Palmer has won the coveted part of Wonder Woman in Warner Bros. Pictures' fast-tracking "Justice League of America."
The site reveals it obtained the info from the director of one of the blond starlet's most recent movies while also learning about the casting from an 'Advertiser' newspaper in Adelaide. Same tidbit can be found on Australia's The Daily Telegraph as well with a friend of Palmer being quoted to get "rung at 2 am this morning" by the actress on her success to secure the role.
"Apparently they're going to have her fitted out with a black wig rather than dye her hair," the friend added.
Palmer, who most recently appeared in Daniel Radcliffe-starrer "December Boys", made her big screen debut in local production of "2:37" before appearing in "The Grudge 2" as an American schoolgirl named Vanessa. She initially was billed to be the female lead in Doug Liman's "Jumper" but later got replaced by Rachel Bilson.
More Justice League News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake