New Wonder Woman Is Teresa Palmer?
The Amazon princess could have an Australian beauty as her portrayer. Moviehole.net has just brought in an interesting scoop saying Teresa Palmer has won the coveted part of Wonder Woman in Warner Bros. Pictures' fast-tracking "Justice League of America."
The site reveals it obtained the info from the director of one of the blond starlet's most recent movies while also learning about the casting from an 'Advertiser' newspaper in Adelaide. Same tidbit can be found on Australia's The Daily Telegraph as well with a friend of Palmer being quoted to get "rung at 2 am this morning" by the actress on her success to secure the role.
"Apparently they're going to have her fitted out with a black wig rather than dye her hair," the friend added.
Palmer, who most recently appeared in Daniel Radcliffe-starrer "December Boys", made her big screen debut in local production of "2:37" before appearing in "The Grudge 2" as an American schoolgirl named Vanessa. She initially was billed to be the female lead in Doug Liman's "Jumper" but later got replaced by Rachel Bilson.
More Justice League News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer