New Wonder Woman Is Teresa Palmer?
The Amazon princess could have an Australian beauty as her portrayer. Moviehole.net has just brought in an interesting scoop saying Teresa Palmer has won the coveted part of Wonder Woman in Warner Bros. Pictures' fast-tracking "Justice League of America."
The site reveals it obtained the info from the director of one of the blond starlet's most recent movies while also learning about the casting from an 'Advertiser' newspaper in Adelaide. Same tidbit can be found on Australia's The Daily Telegraph as well with a friend of Palmer being quoted to get "rung at 2 am this morning" by the actress on her success to secure the role.
"Apparently they're going to have her fitted out with a black wig rather than dye her hair," the friend added.
Palmer, who most recently appeared in Daniel Radcliffe-starrer "December Boys", made her big screen debut in local production of "2:37" before appearing in "The Grudge 2" as an American schoolgirl named Vanessa. She initially was billed to be the female lead in Doug Liman's "Jumper" but later got replaced by Rachel Bilson.
More Justice League News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri