Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's Divorce Has Been Finalized
The wait is over. Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's six-year marriage officially ended when they had their divorce finalized Thursday October 25th.
The former husband-and-wife signed divorce papers in a Los Angeles court on Monday October 22nd and yesterday they had a Los Angeles Superior Court judge signed off the papers, thus officially ended their union as couple.
Hudson and Robinson, The Black Crowes frontman, married on New Year's Eve 2000. The couple separated in August 2006 amid rumors that Hudson was romantically involved with her "You, Me and Dupree" co-star Owen Wilson. Following their break up, she then shortly dated actor Dax Shepard.
Robinson filed for divorce on November 17, 2006 in L.A. Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. The couple had a prenup and Robinson did not seek spousal support. They will, in addition, share joint custody of son, Ryder Russell Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding