Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's Divorce Has Been Finalized
The wait is over. Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's six-year marriage officially ended when they had their divorce finalized Thursday October 25th.
The former husband-and-wife signed divorce papers in a Los Angeles court on Monday October 22nd and yesterday they had a Los Angeles Superior Court judge signed off the papers, thus officially ended their union as couple.
Hudson and Robinson, The Black Crowes frontman, married on New Year's Eve 2000. The couple separated in August 2006 amid rumors that Hudson was romantically involved with her "You, Me and Dupree" co-star Owen Wilson. Following their break up, she then shortly dated actor Dax Shepard.
Robinson filed for divorce on November 17, 2006 in L.A. Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. The couple had a prenup and Robinson did not seek spousal support. They will, in addition, share joint custody of son, Ryder Russell Robinson.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto