Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's Divorce Has Been Finalized
The wait is over. Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's six-year marriage officially ended when they had their divorce finalized Thursday October 25th.
The former husband-and-wife signed divorce papers in a Los Angeles court on Monday October 22nd and yesterday they had a Los Angeles Superior Court judge signed off the papers, thus officially ended their union as couple.
Hudson and Robinson, The Black Crowes frontman, married on New Year's Eve 2000. The couple separated in August 2006 amid rumors that Hudson was romantically involved with her "You, Me and Dupree" co-star Owen Wilson. Following their break up, she then shortly dated actor Dax Shepard.
Robinson filed for divorce on November 17, 2006 in L.A. Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. The couple had a prenup and Robinson did not seek spousal support. They will, in addition, share joint custody of son, Ryder Russell Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'