Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's Divorce Has Been Finalized
The wait is over. Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's six-year marriage officially ended when they had their divorce finalized Thursday October 25th.
The former husband-and-wife signed divorce papers in a Los Angeles court on Monday October 22nd and yesterday they had a Los Angeles Superior Court judge signed off the papers, thus officially ended their union as couple.
Hudson and Robinson, The Black Crowes frontman, married on New Year's Eve 2000. The couple separated in August 2006 amid rumors that Hudson was romantically involved with her "You, Me and Dupree" co-star Owen Wilson. Following their break up, she then shortly dated actor Dax Shepard.
Robinson filed for divorce on November 17, 2006 in L.A. Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. The couple had a prenup and Robinson did not seek spousal support. They will, in addition, share joint custody of son, Ryder Russell Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri