Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's Divorce Has Been Finalized
The wait is over. Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson's six-year marriage officially ended when they had their divorce finalized Thursday October 25th.
The former husband-and-wife signed divorce papers in a Los Angeles court on Monday October 22nd and yesterday they had a Los Angeles Superior Court judge signed off the papers, thus officially ended their union as couple.
Hudson and Robinson, The Black Crowes frontman, married on New Year's Eve 2000. The couple separated in August 2006 amid rumors that Hudson was romantically involved with her "You, Me and Dupree" co-star Owen Wilson. Following their break up, she then shortly dated actor Dax Shepard.
Robinson filed for divorce on November 17, 2006 in L.A. Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. The couple had a prenup and Robinson did not seek spousal support. They will, in addition, share joint custody of son, Ryder Russell Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked