Second Sweeney Todd Trailer Gets Darker and Bloodier
Cheer up those who expect more blood and gore in the upcoming Tim Burton-director "Sweeney Todd." A second trailer for the flick has finally arrived on the net, bringing with it a much darker tone which gives slight hint that pic will definitely be an R-rated feature.
Now can be watched via YouTube as seen below, the new piece drives out all of the fun of the first, even gives us our initial glimpse of the titular character slashing his victim's neck at the end of it. Yes folks, it's all about vengeance now.
Starring Johnny Depp in the title role, "Todd" centers on a barber who turns into serial killer upon revenge for his cruel punishment and the tragic happening to his wife and daughter. Pic marks the sixth collaboration between Depp and Burton after their fifth one in 2005's acclaimed stop-motion-animation feature, "Corpse Bride."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip