Teri Hatcher's Second Book in the Works
The fourth season of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," where Teri Hatcher is starring in as one of the main cast, has been premiered since September 30th, and now the mother of one has something else to do which is writing.
The actress has confirmed she's working on a new book, a follow up to her successful 2006 novel "Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life."
Unlike her first writing, which discusses Hatcher's views on life's numerous lessons from love to stardom, the second book won't be such personal though.
"This book just goes a little further away from seeming like it's about me and more towards the idea of how women in our society are really put upon to wear so many different hats," so Hatcher tells US TV show 'Extra'.
Stay close to us to find out more details on Hatcher's upcoming book, including its title and release date.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick