Teri Hatcher's Second Book in the Works
The fourth season of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," where Teri Hatcher is starring in as one of the main cast, has been premiered since September 30th, and now the mother of one has something else to do which is writing.
The actress has confirmed she's working on a new book, a follow up to her successful 2006 novel "Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life."
Unlike her first writing, which discusses Hatcher's views on life's numerous lessons from love to stardom, the second book won't be such personal though.
"This book just goes a little further away from seeming like it's about me and more towards the idea of how women in our society are really put upon to wear so many different hats," so Hatcher tells US TV show 'Extra'.
Stay close to us to find out more details on Hatcher's upcoming book, including its title and release date.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story