Teri Hatcher's Second Book in the Works
The fourth season of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," where Teri Hatcher is starring in as one of the main cast, has been premiered since September 30th, and now the mother of one has something else to do which is writing.
The actress has confirmed she's working on a new book, a follow up to her successful 2006 novel "Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life."
Unlike her first writing, which discusses Hatcher's views on life's numerous lessons from love to stardom, the second book won't be such personal though.
"This book just goes a little further away from seeming like it's about me and more towards the idea of how women in our society are really put upon to wear so many different hats," so Hatcher tells US TV show 'Extra'.
Stay close to us to find out more details on Hatcher's upcoming book, including its title and release date.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses