Teri Hatcher's Second Book in the Works
The fourth season of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," where Teri Hatcher is starring in as one of the main cast, has been premiered since September 30th, and now the mother of one has something else to do which is writing.
The actress has confirmed she's working on a new book, a follow up to her successful 2006 novel "Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life."
Unlike her first writing, which discusses Hatcher's views on life's numerous lessons from love to stardom, the second book won't be such personal though.
"This book just goes a little further away from seeming like it's about me and more towards the idea of how women in our society are really put upon to wear so many different hats," so Hatcher tells US TV show 'Extra'.
Stay close to us to find out more details on Hatcher's upcoming book, including its title and release date.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date