Teri Hatcher's Second Book in the Works
The fourth season of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," where Teri Hatcher is starring in as one of the main cast, has been premiered since September 30th, and now the mother of one has something else to do which is writing.
The actress has confirmed she's working on a new book, a follow up to her successful 2006 novel "Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life."
Unlike her first writing, which discusses Hatcher's views on life's numerous lessons from love to stardom, the second book won't be such personal though.
"This book just goes a little further away from seeming like it's about me and more towards the idea of how women in our society are really put upon to wear so many different hats," so Hatcher tells US TV show 'Extra'.
Stay close to us to find out more details on Hatcher's upcoming book, including its title and release date.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding