Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron, Their Special-Issue Magazine
Already become a household names in the industry, celebrity couple Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron are cashing in their fame into yet another project, magazine.
Becoming idols to almost every young people, the editors of Popstar! have created a special-issue magazine dedicated to the couple and their hit TV movie "High School Musical 2," called "ZANESSA: Their Love Story!"
The special-issue magazine is featuring 100+ pictures, including some rare ones, and 21 posters of Zanessa and their HSM cast mates. On top of all, it will also feature "Zanessa's Top 10 Romantic Moments!"
"Zanessa: The Magazine" hits newsstands nationwide on Tuesday October 2nd at $3.99/pop.
Take a look at some of Zanessa shots for the magazine below.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?