Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron, Their Special-Issue Magazine
Already become a household names in the industry, celebrity couple Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron are cashing in their fame into yet another project, magazine.
Becoming idols to almost every young people, the editors of Popstar! have created a special-issue magazine dedicated to the couple and their hit TV movie "High School Musical 2," called "ZANESSA: Their Love Story!"
The special-issue magazine is featuring 100+ pictures, including some rare ones, and 21 posters of Zanessa and their HSM cast mates. On top of all, it will also feature "Zanessa's Top 10 Romantic Moments!"
"Zanessa: The Magazine" hits newsstands nationwide on Tuesday October 2nd at $3.99/pop.
Take a look at some of Zanessa shots for the magazine below.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream