Kerry Katona Pregnant with Fourth Child, Facing Early Complications
Kerry Katona, the former pop singer of the all-girl group Atomic Kitten, is pregnant, again. The songbird is between five and six weeks pregnant with her fourth child.
Notwithstanding with the good news, Kerry in fact is fearing for the unborn baby's health after being rushed to hospital last week with what appears to be early pregnancy complications. According to her representative Max Clifford, Kerry "was driving to London and fell ill. She was losing blood. They took her to hospital and found she was pregnant. She is at home and has been told to rest."
In fact, Kerry decided to make public her pregnancy early on because she's afraid that the story would leak to a newspaper. "It's early days which is why I'm so nervous about announcing it," so she said. "I've been bleeding a lot in the past few days and I've been petrified that I might be miscarrying but I've bled in all of my previous pregnancies so I'm praying everything is okay."
Karry married future husband, taxi driver Mark Croft, on February 14, 2007. She gave birth to their first child together, daughter Heidi Elizabeth, on February 20th the same year. She was previously married to Westlife former singer Brian McFadden. They have two daughters together, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective