Kerry Katona Pregnant with Fourth Child, Facing Early Complications
Kerry Katona, the former pop singer of the all-girl group Atomic Kitten, is pregnant, again. The songbird is between five and six weeks pregnant with her fourth child.
Notwithstanding with the good news, Kerry in fact is fearing for the unborn baby's health after being rushed to hospital last week with what appears to be early pregnancy complications. According to her representative Max Clifford, Kerry "was driving to London and fell ill. She was losing blood. They took her to hospital and found she was pregnant. She is at home and has been told to rest."
In fact, Kerry decided to make public her pregnancy early on because she's afraid that the story would leak to a newspaper. "It's early days which is why I'm so nervous about announcing it," so she said. "I've been bleeding a lot in the past few days and I've been petrified that I might be miscarrying but I've bled in all of my previous pregnancies so I'm praying everything is okay."
Karry married future husband, taxi driver Mark Croft, on February 14, 2007. She gave birth to their first child together, daughter Heidi Elizabeth, on February 20th the same year. She was previously married to Westlife former singer Brian McFadden. They have two daughters together, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift