P. Diddy Made a Total of Nine Edits to His "Unforgivable" Ads
P. Diddy acts smart this time by agreeing to the term suggested by advertising executives to have the video ads for his "Unforgivable" fragrance edited so that it can be viewed on TV.
The rap mogul has agreed to edit the 30- and 60-second versions of the ad, which MTV claimed as too hot for their viewers. A spokeswoman for MTV told E! Online, "He did make cuts to it, and he didn't have any issues with them." And hence the much-talked clips will begin running on the network Tuesday September 18th.
A rep for Sean John Fragrances, Hampton Carney, confirmed Diddy already made a total of nine edits but is still determined to bring the full three-minute clip to television. "Yes, they have made some edits, and they're airing the commercials. But he still feels there's going to be some back and forth, because he wants more of his version of the ad edited into the commercial," Carney said in a statement.
And while a source close to Diddy claims the star "is not done with it yet. He's going to push until he gets what he wants," the "Unforgivable" fragrance will still be unveiled on time as scheduled, Wednesday night September 19th. Diddy reportedly will mark the launch with a celeb-filled party in New York. For those who do not get the invitation can watch the event on Diddy's MySpace page from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation