P. Diddy Made a Total of Nine Edits to His "Unforgivable" Ads
P. Diddy acts smart this time by agreeing to the term suggested by advertising executives to have the video ads for his "Unforgivable" fragrance edited so that it can be viewed on TV.
The rap mogul has agreed to edit the 30- and 60-second versions of the ad, which MTV claimed as too hot for their viewers. A spokeswoman for MTV told E! Online, "He did make cuts to it, and he didn't have any issues with them." And hence the much-talked clips will begin running on the network Tuesday September 18th.
A rep for Sean John Fragrances, Hampton Carney, confirmed Diddy already made a total of nine edits but is still determined to bring the full three-minute clip to television. "Yes, they have made some edits, and they're airing the commercials. But he still feels there's going to be some back and forth, because he wants more of his version of the ad edited into the commercial," Carney said in a statement.
And while a source close to Diddy claims the star "is not done with it yet. He's going to push until he gets what he wants," the "Unforgivable" fragrance will still be unveiled on time as scheduled, Wednesday night September 19th. Diddy reportedly will mark the launch with a celeb-filled party in New York. For those who do not get the invitation can watch the event on Diddy's MySpace page from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET.
More P. Diddy News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure