P. Diddy Made a Total of Nine Edits to His "Unforgivable" Ads
P. Diddy acts smart this time by agreeing to the term suggested by advertising executives to have the video ads for his "Unforgivable" fragrance edited so that it can be viewed on TV.
The rap mogul has agreed to edit the 30- and 60-second versions of the ad, which MTV claimed as too hot for their viewers. A spokeswoman for MTV told E! Online, "He did make cuts to it, and he didn't have any issues with them." And hence the much-talked clips will begin running on the network Tuesday September 18th.
A rep for Sean John Fragrances, Hampton Carney, confirmed Diddy already made a total of nine edits but is still determined to bring the full three-minute clip to television. "Yes, they have made some edits, and they're airing the commercials. But he still feels there's going to be some back and forth, because he wants more of his version of the ad edited into the commercial," Carney said in a statement.
And while a source close to Diddy claims the star "is not done with it yet. He's going to push until he gets what he wants," the "Unforgivable" fragrance will still be unveiled on time as scheduled, Wednesday night September 19th. Diddy reportedly will mark the launch with a celeb-filled party in New York. For those who do not get the invitation can watch the event on Diddy's MySpace page from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET.
More P. Diddy News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash