Gisele Bundchen Dons Water Dress to Promote Her Own Line of Sandals
Gisele Bundchen looks stunning in the water dress she's wearing for the new ad campaign of her own line of sandals.
The Brazilian supermodel is teaming up with shoes company Grendene, creating the so-called Ipanema Gisele Bundchen.
Visit Ipanema Gisele Bundchen for more on the line.
Bundchen is currently listed in Guinness World Records as the "world's richest supermodel" and has been included in the list of Forbes magazine's Highest Paid Supermodels, with a total earning estimated at $33M by 2006.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt