Gisele Bundchen Dons Water Dress to Promote Her Own Line of Sandals
Gisele Bundchen looks stunning in the water dress she's wearing for the new ad campaign of her own line of sandals.
The Brazilian supermodel is teaming up with shoes company Grendene, creating the so-called Ipanema Gisele Bundchen.
Visit Ipanema Gisele Bundchen for more on the line.
Bundchen is currently listed in Guinness World Records as the "world's richest supermodel" and has been included in the list of Forbes magazine's Highest Paid Supermodels, with a total earning estimated at $33M by 2006.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account