Gisele Bundchen Dons Water Dress to Promote Her Own Line of Sandals
Gisele Bundchen looks stunning in the water dress she's wearing for the new ad campaign of her own line of sandals.
The Brazilian supermodel is teaming up with shoes company Grendene, creating the so-called Ipanema Gisele Bundchen.
Visit Ipanema Gisele Bundchen for more on the line.
Bundchen is currently listed in Guinness World Records as the "world's richest supermodel" and has been included in the list of Forbes magazine's Highest Paid Supermodels, with a total earning estimated at $33M by 2006.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed