Gisele Bundchen Dons Water Dress to Promote Her Own Line of Sandals
Gisele Bundchen looks stunning in the water dress she's wearing for the new ad campaign of her own line of sandals.
The Brazilian supermodel is teaming up with shoes company Grendene, creating the so-called Ipanema Gisele Bundchen.
Visit Ipanema Gisele Bundchen for more on the line.
Bundchen is currently listed in Guinness World Records as the "world's richest supermodel" and has been included in the list of Forbes magazine's Highest Paid Supermodels, with a total earning estimated at $33M by 2006.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism