Gisele Bundchen Dons Water Dress to Promote Her Own Line of Sandals
Gisele Bundchen looks stunning in the water dress she's wearing for the new ad campaign of her own line of sandals.
The Brazilian supermodel is teaming up with shoes company Grendene, creating the so-called Ipanema Gisele Bundchen.
Visit Ipanema Gisele Bundchen for more on the line.
Bundchen is currently listed in Guinness World Records as the "world's richest supermodel" and has been included in the list of Forbes magazine's Highest Paid Supermodels, with a total earning estimated at $33M by 2006.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?