Matchbox 20's 'How Far We've Come' Clip Premiered
The music video of Matchbox 20's 'How Far We've Come' has met its premiere on September 6. The up-beat song itself was released digitally on September 4.
'How Far We've Come' is the lead track of the band's greatest hits compilation 'Exile on Mainstream' that is due October 2. The double CD will contain their previous hits like 'Bent', 'Push', 'Unwell' and 6 new materials that they have recorded with producer Steve Lillywhite in Los Angeles.
Vocalist Rob Thomas previously described the album as "a much more raw, energetic, live-sounding record than we've done in the past". The album also sees the comeback of the band's original drummer Paul Doucette who replaced Adam Gaynor on rhythm guitar.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?