Matchbox 20's 'How Far We've Come' Clip Premiered
The music video of Matchbox 20's 'How Far We've Come' has met its premiere on September 6. The up-beat song itself was released digitally on September 4.
'How Far We've Come' is the lead track of the band's greatest hits compilation 'Exile on Mainstream' that is due October 2. The double CD will contain their previous hits like 'Bent', 'Push', 'Unwell' and 6 new materials that they have recorded with producer Steve Lillywhite in Los Angeles.
Vocalist Rob Thomas previously described the album as "a much more raw, energetic, live-sounding record than we've done in the past". The album also sees the comeback of the band's original drummer Paul Doucette who replaced Adam Gaynor on rhythm guitar.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video