Matchbox 20's 'How Far We've Come' Clip Premiered
The music video of Matchbox 20's 'How Far We've Come' has met its premiere on September 6. The up-beat song itself was released digitally on September 4.
'How Far We've Come' is the lead track of the band's greatest hits compilation 'Exile on Mainstream' that is due October 2. The double CD will contain their previous hits like 'Bent', 'Push', 'Unwell' and 6 new materials that they have recorded with producer Steve Lillywhite in Los Angeles.
Vocalist Rob Thomas previously described the album as "a much more raw, energetic, live-sounding record than we've done in the past". The album also sees the comeback of the band's original drummer Paul Doucette who replaced Adam Gaynor on rhythm guitar.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years