Led Zeppelin Confirmed Reuniting!
No more rumors are needed for Led Zeppelin's reunion. The frontman Robert Plant has confirmed himself that it's indeed happening.
NME.com was contacted by a fan who happened to meet Plant on the singer's way to a 'meeting'. When asked about the reunion, Plant said, "How did you find out about this? Well we've got a band meeting about it this afternoon about it. There's not a lot to work out as it's only going to be one-off gig."
Although there's no statements regarding when or where the gig will take place, media speculation points out to London's O2 in November. The reunion is proposed as a charity concert that is organized by Harvey Goldsmith. The promoter recently warned fans not to rush into conclusion when tickets for 'exclusive' gig were sold for 369 pounds last weekend.
He said, "We are concerned that the public will be fleeced. The bottom line is that unless official adverts have appeared for concerts, tickets are not on sale. Do not buy from unauthorized sources."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'