Led Zeppelin Confirmed Reuniting!
No more rumors are needed for Led Zeppelin's reunion. The frontman Robert Plant has confirmed himself that it's indeed happening.
NME.com was contacted by a fan who happened to meet Plant on the singer's way to a 'meeting'. When asked about the reunion, Plant said, "How did you find out about this? Well we've got a band meeting about it this afternoon about it. There's not a lot to work out as it's only going to be one-off gig."
Although there's no statements regarding when or where the gig will take place, media speculation points out to London's O2 in November. The reunion is proposed as a charity concert that is organized by Harvey Goldsmith. The promoter recently warned fans not to rush into conclusion when tickets for 'exclusive' gig were sold for 369 pounds last weekend.
He said, "We are concerned that the public will be fleeced. The bottom line is that unless official adverts have appeared for concerts, tickets are not on sale. Do not buy from unauthorized sources."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7