Led Zeppelin Confirmed Reuniting!
No more rumors are needed for Led Zeppelin's reunion. The frontman Robert Plant has confirmed himself that it's indeed happening.
NME.com was contacted by a fan who happened to meet Plant on the singer's way to a 'meeting'. When asked about the reunion, Plant said, "How did you find out about this? Well we've got a band meeting about it this afternoon about it. There's not a lot to work out as it's only going to be one-off gig."
Although there's no statements regarding when or where the gig will take place, media speculation points out to London's O2 in November. The reunion is proposed as a charity concert that is organized by Harvey Goldsmith. The promoter recently warned fans not to rush into conclusion when tickets for 'exclusive' gig were sold for 369 pounds last weekend.
He said, "We are concerned that the public will be fleeced. The bottom line is that unless official adverts have appeared for concerts, tickets are not on sale. Do not buy from unauthorized sources."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'