Led Zeppelin Confirmed Reuniting!
No more rumors are needed for Led Zeppelin's reunion. The frontman Robert Plant has confirmed himself that it's indeed happening.
NME.com was contacted by a fan who happened to meet Plant on the singer's way to a 'meeting'. When asked about the reunion, Plant said, "How did you find out about this? Well we've got a band meeting about it this afternoon about it. There's not a lot to work out as it's only going to be one-off gig."
Although there's no statements regarding when or where the gig will take place, media speculation points out to London's O2 in November. The reunion is proposed as a charity concert that is organized by Harvey Goldsmith. The promoter recently warned fans not to rush into conclusion when tickets for 'exclusive' gig were sold for 369 pounds last weekend.
He said, "We are concerned that the public will be fleeced. The bottom line is that unless official adverts have appeared for concerts, tickets are not on sale. Do not buy from unauthorized sources."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose