Marc Jacobs Hired Lauren Conrad, It Is Unfortunately Not True
Lauren Conrad finally breaks her silence, laid the rumors to rest and has confirmed Tuesday September 4th that she's not going to model for Marc Jacobs.
The young beauty has denied heavy media speculation on her going to model for the notable fashion designer, saying "There has been a lot of talk that I am going to be walking in the Marc Jacobs show next week in NY and as amazing and flattering as that would be, it is unfortunately not true. There may be confusion because as part of my internship with Teen Vogue I worked at his casting this week. I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs and I can't wait to see all his new looks when they come out in the Fall."
"The Hills" star grabs media headlines early that day that she's been hired by Marc Jacobs to walk in his upcoming show for New York Fashion Week. "Marc hired Lauren Conrad to do his show, so now all the real models have to sign releases for TV if they want to be in his show - which of course they do," a source revealed. "They are very put out that Marc succumbed to putting on one of 'those shows' - you know, the publicity shows."
All the jealous supermodels can breath now that Conrad has set the record straight on that encounter.
More Lauren Conrad News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'