Marc Jacobs Hired Lauren Conrad, It Is Unfortunately Not True
Lauren Conrad finally breaks her silence, laid the rumors to rest and has confirmed Tuesday September 4th that she's not going to model for Marc Jacobs.
The young beauty has denied heavy media speculation on her going to model for the notable fashion designer, saying "There has been a lot of talk that I am going to be walking in the Marc Jacobs show next week in NY and as amazing and flattering as that would be, it is unfortunately not true. There may be confusion because as part of my internship with Teen Vogue I worked at his casting this week. I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs and I can't wait to see all his new looks when they come out in the Fall."
"The Hills" star grabs media headlines early that day that she's been hired by Marc Jacobs to walk in his upcoming show for New York Fashion Week. "Marc hired Lauren Conrad to do his show, so now all the real models have to sign releases for TV if they want to be in his show - which of course they do," a source revealed. "They are very put out that Marc succumbed to putting on one of 'those shows' - you know, the publicity shows."
All the jealous supermodels can breath now that Conrad has set the record straight on that encounter.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'