Marc Jacobs Hired Lauren Conrad, It Is Unfortunately Not True
Lauren Conrad finally breaks her silence, laid the rumors to rest and has confirmed Tuesday September 4th that she's not going to model for Marc Jacobs.
The young beauty has denied heavy media speculation on her going to model for the notable fashion designer, saying "There has been a lot of talk that I am going to be walking in the Marc Jacobs show next week in NY and as amazing and flattering as that would be, it is unfortunately not true. There may be confusion because as part of my internship with Teen Vogue I worked at his casting this week. I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs and I can't wait to see all his new looks when they come out in the Fall."
"The Hills" star grabs media headlines early that day that she's been hired by Marc Jacobs to walk in his upcoming show for New York Fashion Week. "Marc hired Lauren Conrad to do his show, so now all the real models have to sign releases for TV if they want to be in his show - which of course they do," a source revealed. "They are very put out that Marc succumbed to putting on one of 'those shows' - you know, the publicity shows."
All the jealous supermodels can breath now that Conrad has set the record straight on that encounter.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist