First Image of Operation Valkyrie Members Surfaces
Thanks to U.K.ís Daily Mail, now we know how Tom Cruise and his fellow co-stars in "Valkyrie" look like in their appearances as the characters they play in the project.
Yes, the paper has delightfully posted a new promotional picture introducing the principal cast members of the WWII thriller, which is based on the July Plot of German officials to assassinate Hitler. In addition to the image, the Daily Mail also provides detailed information about the characters on its website.
Directed by Bryan Singer, "Valkyrie" initially was intended for an August 8, 2008 release but is now being targeted to be launched on June 27, 2008 instead. Its cast lineup originally also included "Hard Candy" star Patrick Wilson in but the actor ultimately decided to drop out because of scheduling conflicts and other unspecified reasons.
From left to right: Kevin McNally, Christian Berkel, Bill Nighy, Tom Cruise, Terence Stamp, David Schofield, Kenneth Branagh.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video