First Image of Operation Valkyrie Members Surfaces
Thanks to U.K.ís Daily Mail, now we know how Tom Cruise and his fellow co-stars in "Valkyrie" look like in their appearances as the characters they play in the project.
Yes, the paper has delightfully posted a new promotional picture introducing the principal cast members of the WWII thriller, which is based on the July Plot of German officials to assassinate Hitler. In addition to the image, the Daily Mail also provides detailed information about the characters on its website.
Directed by Bryan Singer, "Valkyrie" initially was intended for an August 8, 2008 release but is now being targeted to be launched on June 27, 2008 instead. Its cast lineup originally also included "Hard Candy" star Patrick Wilson in but the actor ultimately decided to drop out because of scheduling conflicts and other unspecified reasons.
From left to right: Kevin McNally, Christian Berkel, Bill Nighy, Tom Cruise, Terence Stamp, David Schofield, Kenneth Branagh.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says