First Image of Operation Valkyrie Members Surfaces
Thanks to U.K.ís Daily Mail, now we know how Tom Cruise and his fellow co-stars in "Valkyrie" look like in their appearances as the characters they play in the project.
Yes, the paper has delightfully posted a new promotional picture introducing the principal cast members of the WWII thriller, which is based on the July Plot of German officials to assassinate Hitler. In addition to the image, the Daily Mail also provides detailed information about the characters on its website.
Directed by Bryan Singer, "Valkyrie" initially was intended for an August 8, 2008 release but is now being targeted to be launched on June 27, 2008 instead. Its cast lineup originally also included "Hard Candy" star Patrick Wilson in but the actor ultimately decided to drop out because of scheduling conflicts and other unspecified reasons.
From left to right: Kevin McNally, Christian Berkel, Bill Nighy, Tom Cruise, Terence Stamp, David Schofield, Kenneth Branagh.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'