First Image of Operation Valkyrie Members Surfaces
Thanks to U.K.ís Daily Mail, now we know how Tom Cruise and his fellow co-stars in "Valkyrie" look like in their appearances as the characters they play in the project.
Yes, the paper has delightfully posted a new promotional picture introducing the principal cast members of the WWII thriller, which is based on the July Plot of German officials to assassinate Hitler. In addition to the image, the Daily Mail also provides detailed information about the characters on its website.
Directed by Bryan Singer, "Valkyrie" initially was intended for an August 8, 2008 release but is now being targeted to be launched on June 27, 2008 instead. Its cast lineup originally also included "Hard Candy" star Patrick Wilson in but the actor ultimately decided to drop out because of scheduling conflicts and other unspecified reasons.
From left to right: Kevin McNally, Christian Berkel, Bill Nighy, Tom Cruise, Terence Stamp, David Schofield, Kenneth Branagh.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway