First Image of Operation Valkyrie Members Surfaces
Thanks to U.K.ís Daily Mail, now we know how Tom Cruise and his fellow co-stars in "Valkyrie" look like in their appearances as the characters they play in the project.
Yes, the paper has delightfully posted a new promotional picture introducing the principal cast members of the WWII thriller, which is based on the July Plot of German officials to assassinate Hitler. In addition to the image, the Daily Mail also provides detailed information about the characters on its website.
Directed by Bryan Singer, "Valkyrie" initially was intended for an August 8, 2008 release but is now being targeted to be launched on June 27, 2008 instead. Its cast lineup originally also included "Hard Candy" star Patrick Wilson in but the actor ultimately decided to drop out because of scheduling conflicts and other unspecified reasons.
From left to right: Kevin McNally, Christian Berkel, Bill Nighy, Tom Cruise, Terence Stamp, David Schofield, Kenneth Branagh.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture