First Theatrical Trailer for Stephen King's The Mist Movie Hits
This week should really be celebrated by all the horror fans out there for here comes another footage from an upcoming horror movie apart from that from "One Missed Call" that has also been just released.
Yes, the first theatrical trailer for MGM's "The Mist" has delightfully made its way to pop up on the net by now. Running on 2 minutes 27 seconds, it can be seen in either standard or HD format on Yahoo! Movies, which is also able to be accessed from AceShowBiz's The Mist Trailer section.
While providing a cool glimpse on the arrival of the mist on the small town that becomes the setting of the picture, the trailer also introduces the characters presented as they gather in a local supermarket as well as gives shots on few terrifying creatures that emerge from the thick, unnatural mist.
Slated to come up in theaters on November 21 this year, "The Mist" is a big screen adaptation of Stephen King's 1985 novella of the same name directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Frank Darabont. Darabont originally intended to make the movie as his feature directorial debut, but it was not until he created "The Shawshank Redemption" and "The Green Mile" that the man finally could materialize his desire, using camera crew from the TV series "The Shield" to help developing the flick.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion