"High School Musical 2" Rules This Year Teen Choice Awards
It is all about the teen and the teen power proves work at this year annual Teen Choice Awards Sunday August 26th. "High School Musical 2," which is the sequel to the Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical," is one big winner, being given the Best TV Movie Award, besting its heavy contenders, including "Jump In!", "Life Is Not A Fairy Tale: The Fantasia Barrino Story", "The Initiation of Sarah," and "The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie".
"High School Musical 2," in addition, also wins its actor Zac Efron the coveted title of "Male Hottie," with the "Female Hottie" surfboard goes to actress Jessica Alba. Vanessa Hudgens successfully seizes the award of "Choice Music: Breakout Artist-Female" from the other award nominees, including Amy Winehouse, Corinne Bailey Rae, Katharine McPhee, and Lily Allen.
The 9th annual awards show, which aired in the United States on Sunday night on the Fox broadcast network, was co-hosted by actress-singer Hilary Duff and actor-comedian Nick Cannon.
Among the musical performers are the likes of Shop Boyz, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, and Stacy Ferguson just to name a few. Here are the complete list of the award winners.
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport