Bond 22 Makers Scouting More Italian Sets?
Hot from the filming at Palio di Siena in Tuscany, Italy last week, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are now being speculated to look for more shooting locations around the country to be used as additional settings for the movie.
Report posted by ANSA.it suggested that those in charge for the flick have explored areas around the Basilicata region of southern Italy and, to be specific, have visited the town of Craco plus the viaducts of the Montecotugno di Senise dam as well as the road around San Biagio and Maratea in the province of Potenza.
Responding to the tidbit, a contributor at CommanderBond.net has revealed thought noting Craco to bear "a striking resemblance to North Africa; in particular, to Algeria, which, as Casino Royale fans will remember, is where Vesper Lynd's boyfriend originates from." It has long been learned since November last year from Lynd's portrayer Eva Green that the man may be a major villain the British super-spy has to deal with in "Bond 22."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...