Bond 22 Makers Scouting More Italian Sets?
Hot from the filming at Palio di Siena in Tuscany, Italy last week, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are now being speculated to look for more shooting locations around the country to be used as additional settings for the movie.
Report posted by ANSA.it suggested that those in charge for the flick have explored areas around the Basilicata region of southern Italy and, to be specific, have visited the town of Craco plus the viaducts of the Montecotugno di Senise dam as well as the road around San Biagio and Maratea in the province of Potenza.
Responding to the tidbit, a contributor at CommanderBond.net has revealed thought noting Craco to bear "a striking resemblance to North Africa; in particular, to Algeria, which, as Casino Royale fans will remember, is where Vesper Lynd's boyfriend originates from." It has long been learned since November last year from Lynd's portrayer Eva Green that the man may be a major villain the British super-spy has to deal with in "Bond 22."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest