Bond 22 Makers Scouting More Italian Sets?
Hot from the filming at Palio di Siena in Tuscany, Italy last week, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are now being speculated to look for more shooting locations around the country to be used as additional settings for the movie.
Report posted by ANSA.it suggested that those in charge for the flick have explored areas around the Basilicata region of southern Italy and, to be specific, have visited the town of Craco plus the viaducts of the Montecotugno di Senise dam as well as the road around San Biagio and Maratea in the province of Potenza.
Responding to the tidbit, a contributor at CommanderBond.net has revealed thought noting Craco to bear "a striking resemblance to North Africa; in particular, to Algeria, which, as Casino Royale fans will remember, is where Vesper Lynd's boyfriend originates from." It has long been learned since November last year from Lynd's portrayer Eva Green that the man may be a major villain the British super-spy has to deal with in "Bond 22."
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors