Bond 22 Makers Scouting More Italian Sets?
Hot from the filming at Palio di Siena in Tuscany, Italy last week, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are now being speculated to look for more shooting locations around the country to be used as additional settings for the movie.
Report posted by ANSA.it suggested that those in charge for the flick have explored areas around the Basilicata region of southern Italy and, to be specific, have visited the town of Craco plus the viaducts of the Montecotugno di Senise dam as well as the road around San Biagio and Maratea in the province of Potenza.
Responding to the tidbit, a contributor at CommanderBond.net has revealed thought noting Craco to bear "a striking resemblance to North Africa; in particular, to Algeria, which, as Casino Royale fans will remember, is where Vesper Lynd's boyfriend originates from." It has long been learned since November last year from Lynd's portrayer Eva Green that the man may be a major villain the British super-spy has to deal with in "Bond 22."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?