Bond 22 Makers Scouting More Italian Sets?
Hot from the filming at Palio di Siena in Tuscany, Italy last week, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are now being speculated to look for more shooting locations around the country to be used as additional settings for the movie.
Report posted by ANSA.it suggested that those in charge for the flick have explored areas around the Basilicata region of southern Italy and, to be specific, have visited the town of Craco plus the viaducts of the Montecotugno di Senise dam as well as the road around San Biagio and Maratea in the province of Potenza.
Responding to the tidbit, a contributor at CommanderBond.net has revealed thought noting Craco to bear "a striking resemblance to North Africa; in particular, to Algeria, which, as Casino Royale fans will remember, is where Vesper Lynd's boyfriend originates from." It has long been learned since November last year from Lynd's portrayer Eva Green that the man may be a major villain the British super-spy has to deal with in "Bond 22."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'