Lil' Romeo Purchased Snack Foods Company Rap Snacks Inc.
When it comes to rap, Lil' Romeo is one of the bests. And when it comes to potato chip, Lil' Romeo is still the answer. A very young rapper who already has several hits, he's venturing into snack business, purchased the snack foods company Rap Snacks Inc., who produce the popular potato chip brand Rap Snacks, "The Official Snack of Hip-Hop."
Rap Snacks Inc. is based in Greensboro, North Carolina and had a breakout year in 2006, selling over 3 million bags of chips featuring images of famous rap artists, like Murphy Lee, Mack 10, Stat Quo and Romeo's father, Master P among others.
"I think it's incredible," Master P. told AllHipHop.com on his son's new business venture. "All my life I was looking to build a generation of wealth and to have your family understand that is great."
As of Romeo, his personalized flavor of Rap Snacks is called "Bar-B-Quin' With My Honey." No words just yet on when it will hit stores.
In related news, Romeo has been busy this summer with the launch of his new record company, Take A Stand Records, his new clothing line, Gumbo Station, and his book," Guaranteed Success For Teens."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones