Lil' Romeo Purchased Snack Foods Company Rap Snacks Inc.
When it comes to rap, Lil' Romeo is one of the bests. And when it comes to potato chip, Lil' Romeo is still the answer. A very young rapper who already has several hits, he's venturing into snack business, purchased the snack foods company Rap Snacks Inc., who produce the popular potato chip brand Rap Snacks, "The Official Snack of Hip-Hop."
Rap Snacks Inc. is based in Greensboro, North Carolina and had a breakout year in 2006, selling over 3 million bags of chips featuring images of famous rap artists, like Murphy Lee, Mack 10, Stat Quo and Romeo's father, Master P among others.
"I think it's incredible," Master P. told AllHipHop.com on his son's new business venture. "All my life I was looking to build a generation of wealth and to have your family understand that is great."
As of Romeo, his personalized flavor of Rap Snacks is called "Bar-B-Quin' With My Honey." No words just yet on when it will hit stores.
In related news, Romeo has been busy this summer with the launch of his new record company, Take A Stand Records, his new clothing line, Gumbo Station, and his book," Guaranteed Success For Teens."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3