Lil' Romeo Purchased Snack Foods Company Rap Snacks Inc.
When it comes to rap, Lil' Romeo is one of the bests. And when it comes to potato chip, Lil' Romeo is still the answer. A very young rapper who already has several hits, he's venturing into snack business, purchased the snack foods company Rap Snacks Inc., who produce the popular potato chip brand Rap Snacks, "The Official Snack of Hip-Hop."
Rap Snacks Inc. is based in Greensboro, North Carolina and had a breakout year in 2006, selling over 3 million bags of chips featuring images of famous rap artists, like Murphy Lee, Mack 10, Stat Quo and Romeo's father, Master P among others.
"I think it's incredible," Master P. told AllHipHop.com on his son's new business venture. "All my life I was looking to build a generation of wealth and to have your family understand that is great."
As of Romeo, his personalized flavor of Rap Snacks is called "Bar-B-Quin' With My Honey." No words just yet on when it will hit stores.
In related news, Romeo has been busy this summer with the launch of his new record company, Take A Stand Records, his new clothing line, Gumbo Station, and his book," Guaranteed Success For Teens."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie