Lil' Romeo Purchased Snack Foods Company Rap Snacks Inc.
When it comes to rap, Lil' Romeo is one of the bests. And when it comes to potato chip, Lil' Romeo is still the answer. A very young rapper who already has several hits, he's venturing into snack business, purchased the snack foods company Rap Snacks Inc., who produce the popular potato chip brand Rap Snacks, "The Official Snack of Hip-Hop."
Rap Snacks Inc. is based in Greensboro, North Carolina and had a breakout year in 2006, selling over 3 million bags of chips featuring images of famous rap artists, like Murphy Lee, Mack 10, Stat Quo and Romeo's father, Master P among others.
"I think it's incredible," Master P. told AllHipHop.com on his son's new business venture. "All my life I was looking to build a generation of wealth and to have your family understand that is great."
As of Romeo, his personalized flavor of Rap Snacks is called "Bar-B-Quin' With My Honey." No words just yet on when it will hit stores.
In related news, Romeo has been busy this summer with the launch of his new record company, Take A Stand Records, his new clothing line, Gumbo Station, and his book," Guaranteed Success For Teens."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show