Julianna Margulies Is Pregnant, Due to Give Birth in Winter
Good news comes from our beloved actress, Julianna Margulies. The actress who's extremely private about her life is reportedly pregnant.
No confirmation released by the star just yet, but it is widely believed that she's due to pop out by winter.
Margulies, best known for her role as Nurse Carol Hathaway on the NBC medical drama "ER," is engaged to her boyfriend, Keith Lieberthal. She left the show in 2000 and is now working on a new Fox series "Canterbury's Law," playing Elizabeth Canterbury, a "rebellious" attorney who takes a liberal view of the law in order to protect the innocent.
"Canterbury's Law" is slated to air in Canada on Global this fall.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'