Julianna Margulies Is Pregnant, Due to Give Birth in Winter
Good news comes from our beloved actress, Julianna Margulies. The actress who's extremely private about her life is reportedly pregnant.
No confirmation released by the star just yet, but it is widely believed that she's due to pop out by winter.
Margulies, best known for her role as Nurse Carol Hathaway on the NBC medical drama "ER," is engaged to her boyfriend, Keith Lieberthal. She left the show in 2000 and is now working on a new Fox series "Canterbury's Law," playing Elizabeth Canterbury, a "rebellious" attorney who takes a liberal view of the law in order to protect the innocent.
"Canterbury's Law" is slated to air in Canada on Global this fall.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death