Julianna Margulies Is Pregnant, Due to Give Birth in Winter
Good news comes from our beloved actress, Julianna Margulies. The actress who's extremely private about her life is reportedly pregnant.
No confirmation released by the star just yet, but it is widely believed that she's due to pop out by winter.
Margulies, best known for her role as Nurse Carol Hathaway on the NBC medical drama "ER," is engaged to her boyfriend, Keith Lieberthal. She left the show in 2000 and is now working on a new Fox series "Canterbury's Law," playing Elizabeth Canterbury, a "rebellious" attorney who takes a liberal view of the law in order to protect the innocent.
"Canterbury's Law" is slated to air in Canada on Global this fall.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'