Julianna Margulies Is Pregnant, Due to Give Birth in Winter
Good news comes from our beloved actress, Julianna Margulies. The actress who's extremely private about her life is reportedly pregnant.
No confirmation released by the star just yet, but it is widely believed that she's due to pop out by winter.
Margulies, best known for her role as Nurse Carol Hathaway on the NBC medical drama "ER," is engaged to her boyfriend, Keith Lieberthal. She left the show in 2000 and is now working on a new Fox series "Canterbury's Law," playing Elizabeth Canterbury, a "rebellious" attorney who takes a liberal view of the law in order to protect the innocent.
"Canterbury's Law" is slated to air in Canada on Global this fall.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'