Julianna Margulies Is Pregnant, Due to Give Birth in Winter
Good news comes from our beloved actress, Julianna Margulies. The actress who's extremely private about her life is reportedly pregnant.
No confirmation released by the star just yet, but it is widely believed that she's due to pop out by winter.
Margulies, best known for her role as Nurse Carol Hathaway on the NBC medical drama "ER," is engaged to her boyfriend, Keith Lieberthal. She left the show in 2000 and is now working on a new Fox series "Canterbury's Law," playing Elizabeth Canterbury, a "rebellious" attorney who takes a liberal view of the law in order to protect the innocent.
"Canterbury's Law" is slated to air in Canada on Global this fall.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show