Jessica Alba Dumped Cash Warren Over the Phone
This just in. Jessica Alba is single again. The sexy actress is reported to have dumped her film producer boyfriend Cash Warren over the weekend.
Report on their break up first comes to the surface Thursday July 26th. It is said that Alba dumped Warren over the phone, telling him "I'm not in love with you anymore."
Warren, elsewhere, is said to feel "totally devastated" over their split. No words yet from both parties and we'll be sure to let you know as the story will keep rolling.
Alba and Warren began dating in 2005 when he was an assistant to director Tim Story on the set of "Fantastic Four," which she was starring in.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'