Jessica Alba Dumped Cash Warren Over the Phone
This just in. Jessica Alba is single again. The sexy actress is reported to have dumped her film producer boyfriend Cash Warren over the weekend.
Report on their break up first comes to the surface Thursday July 26th. It is said that Alba dumped Warren over the phone, telling him "I'm not in love with you anymore."
Warren, elsewhere, is said to feel "totally devastated" over their split. No words yet from both parties and we'll be sure to let you know as the story will keep rolling.
Alba and Warren began dating in 2005 when he was an assistant to director Tim Story on the set of "Fantastic Four," which she was starring in.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!