Darren Hayes Premiered New Video, Set Album's Street Date
Since Savage Garden disbanded in 2001, member Darren Hayes has been in constant upgrade of his solo work. The singer has now set the release date of third album titled "This Delicate Thing We've Made" to August 21 in U.S.
The album will be the first release under his own label Powdered Sugar that was launched earlier this month. Hayes has mentioned that the concept of this album would be "cinematic" and "theatrical" and compatible to that animated videos for tracks "Who Would Have Thought?" and "Step into the Light" have been released as teasers on his MySpace page.
However, it is "On the Verge of Something Beautiful" that was made the first single off the album. Its video has premiered with a cameo from model Janice Dickinson and the digital release is set for August 6.
"On the Verge of Something Wonderful":
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences