Darren Hayes Premiered New Video, Set Album's Street Date
Since Savage Garden disbanded in 2001, member Darren Hayes has been in constant upgrade of his solo work. The singer has now set the release date of third album titled "This Delicate Thing We've Made" to August 21 in U.S.
The album will be the first release under his own label Powdered Sugar that was launched earlier this month. Hayes has mentioned that the concept of this album would be "cinematic" and "theatrical" and compatible to that animated videos for tracks "Who Would Have Thought?" and "Step into the Light" have been released as teasers on his MySpace page.
However, it is "On the Verge of Something Beautiful" that was made the first single off the album. Its video has premiered with a cameo from model Janice Dickinson and the digital release is set for August 6.
"On the Verge of Something Wonderful":
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones