Darren Hayes Premiered New Video, Set Album's Street Date
Since Savage Garden disbanded in 2001, member Darren Hayes has been in constant upgrade of his solo work. The singer has now set the release date of third album titled "This Delicate Thing We've Made" to August 21 in U.S.
The album will be the first release under his own label Powdered Sugar that was launched earlier this month. Hayes has mentioned that the concept of this album would be "cinematic" and "theatrical" and compatible to that animated videos for tracks "Who Would Have Thought?" and "Step into the Light" have been released as teasers on his MySpace page.
However, it is "On the Verge of Something Beautiful" that was made the first single off the album. Its video has premiered with a cameo from model Janice Dickinson and the digital release is set for August 6.
"On the Verge of Something Wonderful":
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande