Darren Hayes Premiered New Video, Set Album's Street Date
Since Savage Garden disbanded in 2001, member Darren Hayes has been in constant upgrade of his solo work. The singer has now set the release date of third album titled "This Delicate Thing We've Made" to August 21 in U.S.
The album will be the first release under his own label Powdered Sugar that was launched earlier this month. Hayes has mentioned that the concept of this album would be "cinematic" and "theatrical" and compatible to that animated videos for tracks "Who Would Have Thought?" and "Step into the Light" have been released as teasers on his MySpace page.
However, it is "On the Verge of Something Beautiful" that was made the first single off the album. Its video has premiered with a cameo from model Janice Dickinson and the digital release is set for August 6.
"On the Verge of Something Wonderful":
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie