Santana Back with "Ultimate" and World Tour Plan
Santana is gearing the work of "Ultimate Santana" that will span three tracks featuring collaborations from Shakira, Lil Wayne, Tina Turner and Nickelback's frontman Chad Kroeger. One of the tracks will be the re-make of Michelle Branch-featuring smash hit "Game of Love".
Sitting on Branch's chair this time is Turner whose voice Santana described as hair-rising. "We got a Grammy with Michelle, and Michelle brought her own spirit and her own innocence and purity," Santana said in an interview with Billboard. "However, when you hear these notes that Tina hits, every hair on your body stands up."
Another piece will be "Into the Night" that comes out as a song from the hand of Kroeger. Santana revealed that it has the "kind of chant in a coliseum when your team is ahead, like 'We Will Rock You.' I am very grateful that Chad has shared it with me."
Meanwhile the Shakira and Lil Wayne-featuring song is yet untitled. "Ultimate Snatana" will reach stores October 16 via Arista Records.
The guitarist and his band will then kick off on a tour early next year. He continued, "We're going to start possibly in Dubai and then work our way to New Zealand and Australia and Hong Kong around February or March. I feel much younger. I feel much more vibrant. I have much more energy. I'm glad I took the time to replenish."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius