Santana Back with "Ultimate" and World Tour Plan
Santana is gearing the work of "Ultimate Santana" that will span three tracks featuring collaborations from Shakira, Lil Wayne, Tina Turner and Nickelback's frontman Chad Kroeger. One of the tracks will be the re-make of Michelle Branch-featuring smash hit "Game of Love".
Sitting on Branch's chair this time is Turner whose voice Santana described as hair-rising. "We got a Grammy with Michelle, and Michelle brought her own spirit and her own innocence and purity," Santana said in an interview with Billboard. "However, when you hear these notes that Tina hits, every hair on your body stands up."
Another piece will be "Into the Night" that comes out as a song from the hand of Kroeger. Santana revealed that it has the "kind of chant in a coliseum when your team is ahead, like 'We Will Rock You.' I am very grateful that Chad has shared it with me."
Meanwhile the Shakira and Lil Wayne-featuring song is yet untitled. "Ultimate Snatana" will reach stores October 16 via Arista Records.
The guitarist and his band will then kick off on a tour early next year. He continued, "We're going to start possibly in Dubai and then work our way to New Zealand and Australia and Hong Kong around February or March. I feel much younger. I feel much more vibrant. I have much more energy. I'm glad I took the time to replenish."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked