P. Diddy's Looking for a Personal Assistant Online, Apply Now
Want to be the personal assistant of a famous celebrity? Stop dreaming for P. Diddy is going to make it possible for you. The hip hop mogul is looking for a new personal assistant (PA) and you can win the chance to be one by entering auditions on his designated YouTube page.
Decided to recruit himself a new PA after being left by longterm girlfriend Kim Porter, Diddy posted a one-minute clip on MySpace, showing him sits at his desk in his New York City office and encourages fans to apply for the gig online.
Instead of submitting paper resumes, Diddy asks applicants to record a three minutes-or shorter video telling him why they would be good at the job. "It's a new age, a new time, a new era. Forget coming into the office and having a meeting with me and being nervous," so he explained on why he chose this method to recruit a new assistant.
Diddy said on his message, "You know I'm the best and I like working with the best", whereas he also warned applicants that he would keep them up late and would shout at whoever gets the job, asking "What better job than to have me scream at you, go crazy, keep you up late hours, have you sleep deprived?"
So, what are you waiting for? Just give it a go and good luck.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'