Sarah McLachlan Gives Birth to Second Daughter
It's a girl again for Sarah McLachlan. The Canadian musician, singer and songwriter gave birth to her second child on June 22nd.
A publicist for the songstress confirmed the good news, saying the baby daughter was named Taa-Jah, which is the Hindi word for "crown." "The family is overjoyed to welcome this newest edition to their family," so said her Vancouver-based record label, Netterk Music Group adding that "Both mother and baby are happy and healthy."
McLachlan and husband Ashwin Sood, who were married in Jamaica in 1997, already have a five-year-old daughter, India Ann Sushil Sood.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation