Sarah McLachlan Gives Birth to Second Daughter
It's a girl again for Sarah McLachlan. The Canadian musician, singer and songwriter gave birth to her second child on June 22nd.
A publicist for the songstress confirmed the good news, saying the baby daughter was named Taa-Jah, which is the Hindi word for "crown." "The family is overjoyed to welcome this newest edition to their family," so said her Vancouver-based record label, Netterk Music Group adding that "Both mother and baby are happy and healthy."
McLachlan and husband Ashwin Sood, who were married in Jamaica in 1997, already have a five-year-old daughter, India Ann Sushil Sood.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters