Sarah McLachlan Gives Birth to Second Daughter
It's a girl again for Sarah McLachlan. The Canadian musician, singer and songwriter gave birth to her second child on June 22nd.
A publicist for the songstress confirmed the good news, saying the baby daughter was named Taa-Jah, which is the Hindi word for "crown." "The family is overjoyed to welcome this newest edition to their family," so said her Vancouver-based record label, Netterk Music Group adding that "Both mother and baby are happy and healthy."
McLachlan and husband Ashwin Sood, who were married in Jamaica in 1997, already have a five-year-old daughter, India Ann Sushil Sood.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!