Sarah McLachlan Gives Birth to Second Daughter
It's a girl again for Sarah McLachlan. The Canadian musician, singer and songwriter gave birth to her second child on June 22nd.
A publicist for the songstress confirmed the good news, saying the baby daughter was named Taa-Jah, which is the Hindi word for "crown." "The family is overjoyed to welcome this newest edition to their family," so said her Vancouver-based record label, Netterk Music Group adding that "Both mother and baby are happy and healthy."
McLachlan and husband Ashwin Sood, who were married in Jamaica in 1997, already have a five-year-old daughter, India Ann Sushil Sood.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!