Metallica's Hit Added to Game "Rock Band"
Electronic Arts is just giving the best addition to highly-anticipated game "Rock Band" with the inclusion of a hit from Metallica. The game will now enable gamers to experience how it feels to play as close as possible to the legendary head-bangers.
Developer Harmonix have done their job tying deal to nail Metallica's "Enter Sandman" and make all of the game tracks available in future online catalog. "Metallica has never been afraid to let their fans get closer," MTV VP of Game Paul DeGooyer said, "and now those fans will be able to inhabit this incredible music in a completely new way."
With Metallica's hit on board, the song line-up so far are comprised of Mountain's "Mississippi", David Bowie's "Suffragette City", Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper", The Hives' "Main Offender", The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again", Nirvana's "In Bloom" and Weezer's "Say It Ain't So".
"Rock Band", that is inspired by the successful music game chain "Guitar Hero", is in expanded version with multiple players putting a show as a full band with drums, guitar and bass. The game will be launched in Xbox 360 and PS3 this winter.
Meanwhile, Metallica's new album will find its way out in stores early 2008. Bassist Robert Trujillo said of the record, "There's a couple of tracks where you're gonna go 'Wow!' and I know you're gonna like it because it has the flavor of the old. But it has this kind of groove and power behind it that I think is us today."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic