Usher and Tameka Foster to Marry in a Secret Ceremony This Month
Usher and his pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster reportedly planning to rush down the aisle. The happy couple is said to get marry in a secret ceremony at the end of this month.
The R&B singer had said he would marry Tameka in the autumn, after she had given birth to their first child together. But, new rumors is heating up that they've changed their mind and would like to wed before she gives birth.
"They want to get married before she gives birth," the New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying. It is widely believed that Usher and Tameka will hold their wedding at a private house in the Hamptons by the end of this month.
However, let us not jump to any conclusion as there has yet any official confirmation released by both parties.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army