Usher and Tameka Foster to Marry in a Secret Ceremony This Month
Usher and his pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster reportedly planning to rush down the aisle. The happy couple is said to get marry in a secret ceremony at the end of this month.
The R&B singer had said he would marry Tameka in the autumn, after she had given birth to their first child together. But, new rumors is heating up that they've changed their mind and would like to wed before she gives birth.
"They want to get married before she gives birth," the New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying. It is widely believed that Usher and Tameka will hold their wedding at a private house in the Hamptons by the end of this month.
However, let us not jump to any conclusion as there has yet any official confirmation released by both parties.
More Usher News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie