Usher and Tameka Foster to Marry in a Secret Ceremony This Month
Usher and his pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster reportedly planning to rush down the aisle. The happy couple is said to get marry in a secret ceremony at the end of this month.
The R&B singer had said he would marry Tameka in the autumn, after she had given birth to their first child together. But, new rumors is heating up that they've changed their mind and would like to wed before she gives birth.
"They want to get married before she gives birth," the New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying. It is widely believed that Usher and Tameka will hold their wedding at a private house in the Hamptons by the end of this month.
However, let us not jump to any conclusion as there has yet any official confirmation released by both parties.
More Usher News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'