Usher and Tameka Foster to Marry in a Secret Ceremony This Month
Usher and his pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster reportedly planning to rush down the aisle. The happy couple is said to get marry in a secret ceremony at the end of this month.
The R&B singer had said he would marry Tameka in the autumn, after she had given birth to their first child together. But, new rumors is heating up that they've changed their mind and would like to wed before she gives birth.
"They want to get married before she gives birth," the New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying. It is widely believed that Usher and Tameka will hold their wedding at a private house in the Hamptons by the end of this month.
However, let us not jump to any conclusion as there has yet any official confirmation released by both parties.
More Usher News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans