Usher and Tameka Foster to Marry in a Secret Ceremony This Month
Usher and his pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster reportedly planning to rush down the aisle. The happy couple is said to get marry in a secret ceremony at the end of this month.
The R&B singer had said he would marry Tameka in the autumn, after she had given birth to their first child together. But, new rumors is heating up that they've changed their mind and would like to wed before she gives birth.
"They want to get married before she gives birth," the New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying. It is widely believed that Usher and Tameka will hold their wedding at a private house in the Hamptons by the end of this month.
However, let us not jump to any conclusion as there has yet any official confirmation released by both parties.
More Usher News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer