The Knowles Clan to Produce a New Series of Hip-Hop Baby Toys, Baby Jamz
The Knowles clan is licensing their name to yet another product. Mathew Knowles, the father-manager of R&B singer Beyonce Knowles, works hand in hand with sister Solange Knowles to launch a new series of hip-hop baby toys.
Poppa Mathew is having his Music World Entertainment partnered with Planet Toys to launch the so-called Baby Jamz, the first-ever hip-hop/rhythm-inspired pre-school toy line promoting creativity, learning and movement through music.
Mathew admits Solange's son Juelz helped inspire the new line. "Baby Jamz allows children to have toys that they can identify with and enjoy. Many children love music and dancing to hip-hop, so we have creatively combined great toys with the hip-hop versions of popular nursery rhymes. My grandson Juelz was the inspiration for this idea," the man said in a statement.
Accompanying the release of the line is a CD, titled "Nursery Rhymes Volume 1," which will include nursery rhyme favorites, like "This Old Man," "Old MacDonald," and "Skip To My Lou" with a new hip-hop adaptation. Solange, meanwhile, will lend her voice to the Nursery Rhymes, about which Mathew gushed, "I am especially excited that most of the nursery rhymes are sung by my daughter, Solange Knowles."
Baby Jamz will be available exclusively at Wal-Mart stores beginning July 26, 2007.
For additional information on Baby Jamz, please click here.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences