The Knowles Clan to Produce a New Series of Hip-Hop Baby Toys, Baby Jamz
The Knowles clan is licensing their name to yet another product. Mathew Knowles, the father-manager of R&B singer Beyonce Knowles, works hand in hand with sister Solange Knowles to launch a new series of hip-hop baby toys.
Poppa Mathew is having his Music World Entertainment partnered with Planet Toys to launch the so-called Baby Jamz, the first-ever hip-hop/rhythm-inspired pre-school toy line promoting creativity, learning and movement through music.
Mathew admits Solange's son Juelz helped inspire the new line. "Baby Jamz allows children to have toys that they can identify with and enjoy. Many children love music and dancing to hip-hop, so we have creatively combined great toys with the hip-hop versions of popular nursery rhymes. My grandson Juelz was the inspiration for this idea," the man said in a statement.
Accompanying the release of the line is a CD, titled "Nursery Rhymes Volume 1," which will include nursery rhyme favorites, like "This Old Man," "Old MacDonald," and "Skip To My Lou" with a new hip-hop adaptation. Solange, meanwhile, will lend her voice to the Nursery Rhymes, about which Mathew gushed, "I am especially excited that most of the nursery rhymes are sung by my daughter, Solange Knowles."
Baby Jamz will be available exclusively at Wal-Mart stores beginning July 26, 2007.
For additional information on Baby Jamz, please click here.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen