Charlie Sheen Engaged to Real Estate Investor Girlfriend Brooke Mueller
Charlie Sheen scores a new fiancee. The widower got engaged to his real estate investor girlfriend Brooke Mueller after more than one year of dating.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated Spanish American actor, was reported to pop the question on a Costa Rican beach, presenting Brooke with a $500,000 diamond ring.
Report on the couple's engagement was first made public by Extra and was then confirmed by the actor's family.
Sheen is free to marry again since November last year after his divorce to former wife Denise Richards was made official. They have two daughters together, Sam and Lola. His first marriage was to model Donna Peele.
Sheen and Brooke first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his rep confirmed that the 29-year-old on his arm was his girlfriend.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding