Charlie Sheen Engaged to Real Estate Investor Girlfriend Brooke Mueller
Charlie Sheen scores a new fiancee. The widower got engaged to his real estate investor girlfriend Brooke Mueller after more than one year of dating.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated Spanish American actor, was reported to pop the question on a Costa Rican beach, presenting Brooke with a $500,000 diamond ring.
Report on the couple's engagement was first made public by Extra and was then confirmed by the actor's family.
Sheen is free to marry again since November last year after his divorce to former wife Denise Richards was made official. They have two daughters together, Sam and Lola. His first marriage was to model Donna Peele.
Sheen and Brooke first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his rep confirmed that the 29-year-old on his arm was his girlfriend.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame