Charlie Sheen Engaged to Real Estate Investor Girlfriend Brooke Mueller
Charlie Sheen scores a new fiancee. The widower got engaged to his real estate investor girlfriend Brooke Mueller after more than one year of dating.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated Spanish American actor, was reported to pop the question on a Costa Rican beach, presenting Brooke with a $500,000 diamond ring.
Report on the couple's engagement was first made public by Extra and was then confirmed by the actor's family.
Sheen is free to marry again since November last year after his divorce to former wife Denise Richards was made official. They have two daughters together, Sam and Lola. His first marriage was to model Donna Peele.
Sheen and Brooke first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his rep confirmed that the 29-year-old on his arm was his girlfriend.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises