Charlie Sheen Engaged to Real Estate Investor Girlfriend Brooke Mueller
Charlie Sheen scores a new fiancee. The widower got engaged to his real estate investor girlfriend Brooke Mueller after more than one year of dating.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated Spanish American actor, was reported to pop the question on a Costa Rican beach, presenting Brooke with a $500,000 diamond ring.
Report on the couple's engagement was first made public by Extra and was then confirmed by the actor's family.
Sheen is free to marry again since November last year after his divorce to former wife Denise Richards was made official. They have two daughters together, Sam and Lola. His first marriage was to model Donna Peele.
Sheen and Brooke first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his rep confirmed that the 29-year-old on his arm was his girlfriend.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!