Charlie Sheen Engaged to Real Estate Investor Girlfriend Brooke Mueller
Charlie Sheen scores a new fiancee. The widower got engaged to his real estate investor girlfriend Brooke Mueller after more than one year of dating.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated Spanish American actor, was reported to pop the question on a Costa Rican beach, presenting Brooke with a $500,000 diamond ring.
Report on the couple's engagement was first made public by Extra and was then confirmed by the actor's family.
Sheen is free to marry again since November last year after his divorce to former wife Denise Richards was made official. They have two daughters together, Sam and Lola. His first marriage was to model Donna Peele.
Sheen and Brooke first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his rep confirmed that the 29-year-old on his arm was his girlfriend.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her