Eva Longoria & Tony Parker, the Stage Two of Their Wedding
Newlyweds Eva Longoria and Tony Parker celebrated the second stage of their wedding extravaganza Saturday July 7th at Paris' Eglise Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois, a church opposite the Louvre Museum that used to serve French royals, just one day after they made it official in a civil ceremony at the Mairie (city hall for the 4th Arrondissement) in Place Baudoyer, not far from Notre Dame.
Security was tight, but it is confirmed that the bride wore a gown designed by Angel Sanchez. The wedding dress reportedly was a silk wool and silk gazar scoop-back mermaid gown embroidered with silver metallic with a 5-foot-long train. The groom, meanwhile, wore French menswear label De Fursac, which he models for.
Among the celebrity guests were singer Sheryl Crow, "Desperate Housewives" stars Teri Hatcher who comes along her daughter Emerson Rose, Felicity Huffman and hubby William H. Macy, Marcia Cross, and Nicollette Sheridan. There were reportedly 250 guests in total.
For the wedding gifts, the couple among others received personalized Oceanaut watches ($2,895 and $3,295) engraved with "Eva & Tony 07-07-07" and Fendi Casa travel pillows ($200 each) for the long flight back. As for the guests, Eva and Tony got the bridesmaids Rafe Swarovski snake-skin clutches ($395) to match their dresses, while the female guests were given 18K yellow gold bracelets from Van Cleef & Arpels' Sweet Alhambra range, with a miniature mother-of-pearl clover charm, and a custom shade of L'Oreal Paris lipstick called Pink Romance.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics