Hilary Duff Made Peace with Lindsay Lohan
Teen starlets Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan have put their long rivalry in the past. The two decided to call it quit by making "friendly acquaintances" that was started by Lohan.
Duff told Stella magazine that they met at a Hollywood night club and Lohan suddenly approached her. Duff said, "We're not best friends, you know? But we were out at Teddy's one night and she just came up and said 'I think we should just talk because I'm a nice girl and I know you're a nice girl'. It's nice to be friendly acquaintances."
Duff and Lohan were best friends before singer Aaron Carter decided to two-timed them. Although Duff is now in good term with Lohan, she is not ready to make peace with Nicole Richie who stole her boyfriend Joel Madden. She said, "I've never met her, but how would it be for anyone? That's all I can say. No one would be happy about it."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo