Hilary Duff Made Peace with Lindsay Lohan
Teen starlets Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan have put their long rivalry in the past. The two decided to call it quit by making "friendly acquaintances" that was started by Lohan.
Duff told Stella magazine that they met at a Hollywood night club and Lohan suddenly approached her. Duff said, "We're not best friends, you know? But we were out at Teddy's one night and she just came up and said 'I think we should just talk because I'm a nice girl and I know you're a nice girl'. It's nice to be friendly acquaintances."
Duff and Lohan were best friends before singer Aaron Carter decided to two-timed them. Although Duff is now in good term with Lohan, she is not ready to make peace with Nicole Richie who stole her boyfriend Joel Madden. She said, "I've never met her, but how would it be for anyone? That's all I can say. No one would be happy about it."
More Hilary Duff News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show