Hilary Duff Made Peace with Lindsay Lohan
Teen starlets Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan have put their long rivalry in the past. The two decided to call it quit by making "friendly acquaintances" that was started by Lohan.
Duff told Stella magazine that they met at a Hollywood night club and Lohan suddenly approached her. Duff said, "We're not best friends, you know? But we were out at Teddy's one night and she just came up and said 'I think we should just talk because I'm a nice girl and I know you're a nice girl'. It's nice to be friendly acquaintances."
Duff and Lohan were best friends before singer Aaron Carter decided to two-timed them. Although Duff is now in good term with Lohan, she is not ready to make peace with Nicole Richie who stole her boyfriend Joel Madden. She said, "I've never met her, but how would it be for anyone? That's all I can say. No one would be happy about it."
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret