Hilary Duff Made Peace with Lindsay Lohan
Teen starlets Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan have put their long rivalry in the past. The two decided to call it quit by making "friendly acquaintances" that was started by Lohan.
Duff told Stella magazine that they met at a Hollywood night club and Lohan suddenly approached her. Duff said, "We're not best friends, you know? But we were out at Teddy's one night and she just came up and said 'I think we should just talk because I'm a nice girl and I know you're a nice girl'. It's nice to be friendly acquaintances."
Duff and Lohan were best friends before singer Aaron Carter decided to two-timed them. Although Duff is now in good term with Lohan, she is not ready to make peace with Nicole Richie who stole her boyfriend Joel Madden. She said, "I've never met her, but how would it be for anyone? That's all I can say. No one would be happy about it."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'