Jesse Metcalfe Desperately Wants to Be a Solo Artist
Jesse Metcalfe, who's better known for his brief stint in rehab in May than his acting career, is eyeing singing career. The former "Desperate Housewives" actor is desperate to launch a solo music career.
"I'm trying to do music, actually," so Jesse said. "I've just started writing and trying to develop my sound a little bit, but it will be as a solo artist" adding that "I sing and play guitar."
And to make his dream comes true, Jesse even has hosted some parties in the UK for record producers. No words yet on what would his music project like, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Jesse began dating Nadine Coyle of British girl band Girls Aloud in February 2006 after meeting her in Australia. After an on-off relationship, the actor later confirmed that he and Nadine have ended their relationship. Not mentioning the cause of their split, he denied any infidelity speculation though.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'