Jesse Metcalfe Desperately Wants to Be a Solo Artist
Jesse Metcalfe, who's better known for his brief stint in rehab in May than his acting career, is eyeing singing career. The former "Desperate Housewives" actor is desperate to launch a solo music career.
"I'm trying to do music, actually," so Jesse said. "I've just started writing and trying to develop my sound a little bit, but it will be as a solo artist" adding that "I sing and play guitar."
And to make his dream comes true, Jesse even has hosted some parties in the UK for record producers. No words yet on what would his music project like, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Jesse began dating Nadine Coyle of British girl band Girls Aloud in February 2006 after meeting her in Australia. After an on-off relationship, the actor later confirmed that he and Nadine have ended their relationship. Not mentioning the cause of their split, he denied any infidelity speculation though.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake