Jesse Metcalfe Desperately Wants to Be a Solo Artist
Jesse Metcalfe, who's better known for his brief stint in rehab in May than his acting career, is eyeing singing career. The former "Desperate Housewives" actor is desperate to launch a solo music career.
"I'm trying to do music, actually," so Jesse said. "I've just started writing and trying to develop my sound a little bit, but it will be as a solo artist" adding that "I sing and play guitar."
And to make his dream comes true, Jesse even has hosted some parties in the UK for record producers. No words yet on what would his music project like, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Jesse began dating Nadine Coyle of British girl band Girls Aloud in February 2006 after meeting her in Australia. After an on-off relationship, the actor later confirmed that he and Nadine have ended their relationship. Not mentioning the cause of their split, he denied any infidelity speculation though.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards