Jesse Metcalfe Desperately Wants to Be a Solo Artist
Jesse Metcalfe, who's better known for his brief stint in rehab in May than his acting career, is eyeing singing career. The former "Desperate Housewives" actor is desperate to launch a solo music career.
"I'm trying to do music, actually," so Jesse said. "I've just started writing and trying to develop my sound a little bit, but it will be as a solo artist" adding that "I sing and play guitar."
And to make his dream comes true, Jesse even has hosted some parties in the UK for record producers. No words yet on what would his music project like, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Jesse began dating Nadine Coyle of British girl band Girls Aloud in February 2006 after meeting her in Australia. After an on-off relationship, the actor later confirmed that he and Nadine have ended their relationship. Not mentioning the cause of their split, he denied any infidelity speculation though.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris