Jesse Metcalfe Desperately Wants to Be a Solo Artist
Jesse Metcalfe, who's better known for his brief stint in rehab in May than his acting career, is eyeing singing career. The former "Desperate Housewives" actor is desperate to launch a solo music career.
"I'm trying to do music, actually," so Jesse said. "I've just started writing and trying to develop my sound a little bit, but it will be as a solo artist" adding that "I sing and play guitar."
And to make his dream comes true, Jesse even has hosted some parties in the UK for record producers. No words yet on what would his music project like, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Jesse began dating Nadine Coyle of British girl band Girls Aloud in February 2006 after meeting her in Australia. After an on-off relationship, the actor later confirmed that he and Nadine have ended their relationship. Not mentioning the cause of their split, he denied any infidelity speculation though.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences